Pine Tree Tech's Ship Shop!

HazelPine

Hello Forum!

This is my official ship shop for whenever you just feel like getting a new plane or rocket to fly, and all for free (Jeb DID fly them)!

So without further ado, here is our amazing catalogue of brand new 'Jeb' approved crafts!

- The amazing Spiter Mk1 Stunt Jet! It flies like a dream, and jeb loves it! it is compatible with FAR, so all you FAR fans can fly this beauty (with a 75% chance that your wings will break off if above Mach 1 at low altitudes like in the video). Here we have our very own JEB to demo it!

Mods needed: KAS and Hullcams Mod only, and has FAR compability!

The Azuti Mk1 VTOL!

Extremely Pilotable VTOL jet for landing and taking off in short areas, it can do fully vertical flight and is completely STOCK! (couldn't find mod parts to put to good use:( ) It is very prone to extreme stunts and is pretty recoverable! Works with FAR, but must be careful with stalling, but if you do stall just roll the plane. Press 1 for toggleing the VTOL engine! NOW with 100% more craft description in .craft file!

Edited by SaplingPick

Cool! I also use the CoolRockets mod too for cryo effects, but none of my planes is rocket powered, for NOW! @xxjetterxx, you should go for it! Should I make a Plane sharing thread, guys? BTW is anyone having problems with the Spiter to do with the wings? if it breaks too easily with the non- FAR users I will fix it.

:)

Edited by SaplingPick

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.