What would you do if...

Pockrtplanesairways

I panic, then after a while calm down. I check whether I have turned into a Kerbal. If yes, I put on a space suit and get outside to see where I am, what craft I woke up in and try to get into the command pod/cockpit/whatever. If not and/or if the command unit is full already, I stay in the Hitchhiker pod and wait for something to happen. If there appears to be a base nearby, I might go there. If the command unit still has space for me, I get in there and fly back to Kerbin where I learn the Kerbal language, go to university (if Kerbals have something like that) and apply for a job at KSC (preferably not as a kerbonaut, but as a scientist, I don't want to blow up).

You get an offer to have your mind put into a giant supercomputer. What do you do?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd get out my laptop and see what playing KSP in 0g is like...

You are forced to be the first live tester of Danny's mass relay.... he made some VERY SPECIAL modifications just for you.... :P

I'd be powerless to stop myself as I keep using his visual style for my videos. I'm obligated to his service at the moment...

You find yourself in the zombie apocalypse with no weapons and only a Scooby-Doo fruit snack for company. What is your next move?

Get a stone. Get a vine, split together a stick with this stone and make an axe. With this axe try to kill some zombies and get to nearest house of one of any human and ask him for some weapon.

When you wake up you find yourself in an alien lab, being slowly turned into one of them. Waht do you do?

FIRE MY LAZER, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!1!!1

You are told by a doctor that you have a rare cardiovascular condition with only two cures: either amputate both your arms, or replace your heart with a mechanical one that will only last a few years.

(If you must ask, I had a dream where that happened to me. But I woke up before making up my mind.)

P.S. It is a deadly cardiovascular condition. Almost forgot to mention that. You have to decide in the next couple weeks or die.

Wake up from my dream. Ah, nice comfy bed in a non-remote house!

You are asked to give a twenty minute speech on anything space related. Out of your zest for space, you can't just decline, but what would you say about _______?

All green of skin, eight hundred centuries ago - their bodily fluids included the birth of half-breeds. For dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

You find yourself looking at a forum thread where you are supposed to come up with scenarios for the next poster to find a way out of.

Procrastinating, I post what I would do for the above user's scenario, which is "Procrastinating, I post what I would do for the above user's scenario, which is "Procrastinating, I post what I would do for the above user's scenario, which is...

What would you do if you had to play KSP for 24 hours straight, and you couldn't use the restroom, get a drink of water, etc.

I would accept the challenge with open arms (so long as I am allowed to take care of my hunger, thirst, and bathroom needs ahead of time).

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would steal the medicine necessary to return myself to full Kraken-y health, and scuttle away before anyone notices.

If you become president, what would be your first official statement to the press?

I would be mostly indifferent to the man himself joining, but I would be more than happy to receive and try to weed out good new members to the forums!

What would you do with a drunken sailor?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.