What would you do if...

Pockrtplanesairways

I would apply to the team of drillers Nasa will send to make a hole on it for a nuke detonation that will split it on half so it can near miss earth while creating two half-monster asteroids to hit the planet in 60 million years time..

What would you do if the moon landings are scientifically proven to be a farce?

Well, I'd probably decouple the fuel tank since it probably emptied almost immediately, and, depending on the situation, I'd try to get the ship back to Kerbin somehow if it's manned, and abandon it if it's a probe. Or I'd continue the mission if I still have enough fuel left. Well, this is of course assuming that you are talking about KSP. If not, I don't have a ship.

What would you do if you were the captain of a generation ship that is humanity's last hope and an asteroid would be heading straight for the ship (it's to late to evade the asteroid)?

I would man each and every turret/cannon/weapon of the ship to try and shoot the thing into pieces, and then shoot the pieces into pieces and than shoot the pieces pieces into pieces. I will, also, maneuver the ship so the lesser and least important part of it would be hit, allowing it to continue under operational state, even if only barely. If all of this fails, humanity is miserably extinct. If do works, I will wonder how the fok no one noticed the (presumably big, since when it got close we couldn't evade) asteroid before and, probably, dissmis all the people that are in the positions that should've done it...

What would you do if a global nuclear war was about to start?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd give him a Space Shuttle.

What If me and my Flareon Army was standing at your front door and We were gonna rob you. (Note: 55000 Flareons.)

I don't have to do anything. I'd just sit back and watch as you all die because we'd be on titan, and you'd choke to death.

What would you do if you were one of the Flareon army soldiers?

I'd do as he told me to do, get in the rocket that will obviously fail, and when my arms are freed so i can operate the steering wheel, i'd take his helmet off forcefully and rip his eyes out.

What would you do if you witnessed this?

Probably try to build a large mothership capable of bringing a lander to each planet, then get bored during construction and abandon the project... then come back a couple of weeks later, only to make some major staging or fueling mistake forcing the crew to return to Kerbin by getting out of their spacecraft and pushing.

What would you do if you saw some guy at a restaurant eating pasta?

They wouldn't like the taste of rotten sulfur. (I am a Venusian).

What would you do if you were teleported to the center of the astronaut complex? (Note: You cause the kerbals to run around and panic, and then the police are about to get here)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.