What would you do if...

Pockrtplanesairways

I would trade it for a York Peppermint Patty, and give it to someone. They then get stranded on a mountain top, with the wind blowing through their hair. Mwahahahaha!

What would you do if you were that somebody?

i would search Nasa's dumpster for moon rocks which i will ground into a gel which i will use every day and when i am not i will put it in a vacuum sealed case where i will stare at it until i need it... I love portal

what would you do if someone installed Glados onto your desktop/laptop/WiFi/netflix?

I'd fall asleep again and wait for the end of that bloody dream.

What would you do if you were locked forever in one 3x3 meters room with the three people you hate the most, but there were only two bullets in the magazine of your gun?

B*tch I'm outta here! Catch you on Mars.

What would you do If you were greeted by an alien race that wanted to eradicate life on Earth.

Secretly nuke there home planet after 3 weeks of pretending to betray my own kind. (Thus eradicating them, and plunging them into hell. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)

what would you do if you were the cameraman?

I'd say.. Who the hell cares!

What would you do If the plot of "Children of Men" became real? (AKA Global human infertility)

Edited by Guest

I told the AI that she might had miss something not trying thoose products by herself

What would you do if you see a bear in a bottle ?

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
(i don't understand how such thread could still be open any mod could tell ?)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.