Give me commands for my new game!

chrislo27

Hey guys! I\'m making a game in Java (woopee) called MiningAdventure (stupid name, I know). So far, it only has 1 item in the shop, 6 commands, no sound (uses SoundSystem), and is console based (runs off a jar file by a .bat file).

So I\'d like some inspiration for some commands! And yes, it can be pony involved.

DOWNLOAD: http://www./download.php?cflbl5cxwg3cucv

Current commands:

mine - mines

shop - it\'s a shop

shop - closes the shop if you are in the shop

table - table of each ore\'s value

money - shows current money

q/quit - quits the game

What do you use to code this game?

You can read the OP.

But, it\'s not python, it\'s Java and it uses a .bat file so it\'s compatible with Macs, as long as you can run the jar file from a command line. I use (for Windows) a bat file to make things easier.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

You can read the OP.

But, it\'s not python, it\'s Java and it uses a .bat file so it\'s compatible with Macs, as long as you can run the jar file from a command line. I use (for Windows) a bat file to make things easier.

you could also port it to android using java, but I don\'t think it would go well. Nice game (so far) and welcome to the group of game devs on this forum.

This game is cool :D

But what can I do with my 2849 money? ???

edit: BUG REPORT

The thing doesn\'t reset my ores. e.g.: When I have a diamond and sell it in the shop, I get 100 money for it. Now I mine again and get another diamond. That 1 diamond to sell. But I get 200 for it. So the number of ores doesn\'t reset. After 100 times mining I\'ll probably have like 100 diamond ores, and get every time money for these 100 ores.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.