White-Tip Industrial - X-29 Released

Ryn

Hmm, after flying the Berkut a few times, it seems like when I add the IR SAS thingy on the off-center node on the nose (is it intentional?) it tends to list to the right a bit. Also, maybe bump up the lift on the wings to 1, it\'ll make for a steadier flight. Otherwise, good job! If KSP got online multiplayer I\'m sure there\'ll be people who will be duking it out, Ace Combat style.

Hmm, after flying the Berkut a few times, it seems like when I add the IR SAS thingy on the off-center node on the nose (is it intentional?) it tends to list to the right a bit. Also, maybe bump up the lift on the wings to 1, it\'ll make for a steadier flight. Otherwise, good job! If KSP got online multiplayer I\'m sure there\'ll be people who will be duking it out, Ace Combat style.

I need to flag it as a physics-less part. But yes, it is ment to be offset a bit the irst pod usually is offset a bit

Guest GroundHOG-2010

It\'s thrice as sleek, and a whole lot more lethal than the 16... and stealthy.

Just because you like the look of it, doesn\'t mean she has to like the look of it. NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Looks amazing.

Just because you like the look of it, doesn\'t mean he has to like the look of it. NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Looks amazing.

Why does everyone say 'he' Q.Q

Grrrr

And stealth ? sleek, Infact it forces it to be more 'rough' not sleek and curvy

Wuz i supposed to go \'ere?

xfiKw.jpg

Well done lol :P it will be much better once we have air breathing engines, The amount of fuel it has it supposed to make atmospheric flight last longer, But without any way to kill thrust over a certain altitude this becomes a tad too powerful (and by a tad I mean way too powerful)

After realizing I released the pack with an engine that I didn\'t make (the TiberDyne bearcat engine) I pulled the link , Ill make my own soon but the link is down till i have his approval

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Why does everyone say 'he' Q.Q

Grrrr

And stealth ? sleek, Infact it forces it to be more 'rough' not sleek and curvy

Sorry. Corrected my error above.

Sorry. Corrected my error above.

Why thank you, I\'ve sort of come to expect it. Forums and especially forums about things like games and space exploration - let alone space exploration games are very very male dominant

Well done lol :P it will be much better once we have air breathing engines, The amount of fuel it has it supposed to make atmospheric flight last longer, But without any way to kill thrust over a certain altitude this becomes a tad too powerful (and by a tad I mean way too powerful)

Well, It flies terribly so at least theres some challenge involved ;) you\'d think that flying straight up is easy. But as it turns out it\'s rather manual flying intensive to put it mildly.

The Canards seem to make the plane handle even worse :P

Well, It flies terribly so at least theres some challenge involved ;)

Everyone says that , I think its quite easy lol but then I fly the P-39Q in IL2 and everyone complains of it being hard while i find it a joy to fly

Ill tone down the lift on the canards and play with the weights a bit then :P

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Everyone says that , I think its quite easy lol but then I fly the P-39Q in IL2 and everyone complains of it being hard while i find it a joy to fly

Ill tone down the lift on the canards and play with the weights a bit then :P

The P-39Q is too easy.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

everyone complains about its tenancy to go into a flatspin, I think it\'s extremely easy to fly

Just keep it fast, and use it more like a hellcat in the pacific than a zero and use the big cannon to take things down. But back on topic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.