APOLLO (SATURN-V with F1 & J2, APOLLO CSM, LEM, LLRV). by OLDD (v.1.4. 09.05.14)

DennyTX

• 1 month later...

Where is the Apollo rover. I had it onece before and now it's gone. Is this the the correct mod for that.

Gemini didn't have a rover.

Big. Saturn V Apollo link

Does not go to any specific mod.

Edited by David H

• 1 month later...

First of all... I Love this mod! Thank you so very much for all of your work.

Question, I find that with KSP version 1.0 I cannot use either the stock build of Apollo, nor build from scratch, the components will not join up.

Is there something I can do to remedy this? or do I wait for a mod update? I am not running Realism Overhaul, but I do have a couple dozen mods running that I have updated to suit ver. 1.

Advice, suggestions, anything is greatly appreciated. And I apologize for being the NEWB if the answer is blindingly simple...

• 3 weeks later...
yup, i hope. currently i working on some plugins, and after completion i will rework all my previous mods.

Was there ever a true Apollo CM IVA in the works? Been using the FASA version and it drives me nuts that its so plain.

Was there ever a true Apollo CM IVA in the works? Been using the FASA version and it drives me nuts that its so plain.

yup of course. somewhere on forum i've presented a video with first version of CM IVA. Currently it becomes a bit complexity, but still unpublished. as well as new LM IVA and EVA and new SM. not enuff mana ;)

yup of course. somewhere on forum i've presented a video with first version of CM IVA. Currently it becomes a bit complexity, but still unpublished. as well as new LM IVA and EVA and new SM. not enuff mana ;)

:o

Why must you tease me so!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
nukeboyt said:
Were you able to make the version on KerbalStuff work? I was not. Perhaps you could send a link. I might be going to the wrong place

The versions are the same. Exactly the same. So if the one in this thread doesn't work, the re-upload won't work either. But you did ask, so: [removed link to defunct website]

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having issues with the fairing you put atop the Apollo I.U. When I click on it, it drops to the bottom of the VAB and creates nullref exceptions. Is there a mod I need in order to make it work? Or is it purely due to the state of the mod? Also, is anyone administering this mod and/or creating updates? I would personally like to see this mod prosper.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to add that as soon as I try to launch anything with the SLA equipped, the universe breaks and it seems like I'm floating in space.

I would also like to add that as soon as I try to launch anything with the SLA equipped, the universe breaks and it seems like I'm floating in space.

The problem is that without a complete reproduction of the guidance computer, you can't input "NOUN 616, VERB 23" which is the command to disengage the automatic Elder God summoning program and switch to manual.

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, startrekmaniac said:

Is your mod a part of FASA? If it isnt where can I download it? Thanks!! 

LEM is in FASA but this has DennyTX own SATURN-V with F1 & J2, APOLLO CSM, LEM and the downloads are on the frontpage but they haven't been updated in some time now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.