APOLLO (SATURN-V with F1 & J2, APOLLO CSM, LEM, LLRV). by OLDD (v.1.4. 09.05.14)

DennyTX

By brother and sister keep playing Party Gripp music in my face right while I'm trying to deploy the ALSEP (also Denny the scanner keeps exploding when it hits the ground when I try to drop it, and also when any of the ALSEP devices are on my Kerbals' back; they start walking in a weird fast glitchy manner)

By brother and sister keep playing Party Gripp music in my face right while I'm trying to deploy the ALSEP (also Denny the scanner keeps exploding when it hits the ground when I try to drop it, and also when any of the ALSEP devices are on my Kerbals' back; they start walking in a weird fast glitchy manner)

may be a movie?

seems like it works ok for me.

but sure, i'll do additional tuning for science devices

may be a movie?

seems like it works ok for me.

but sure, i'll do additional tuning for science devices

It's probably something to do with crash tolerance, weight or some glitch with the game. I know this is off topic Denny but have you ever been to Baikonur?

*** I know this is off topic Denny but have you ever been to Baikonur?

yup, i been.

space thingies are my hobby for about 30 years, and i have visited spaceports. russian Baikonur (first time in 1993 and saw ENERGIA-M on launchpad and N-1 crashplaces (have a piece of N-1 ;)), Dombarovsky, US - Canaveral and Wallops, Euro Kourou in French Guiana, old french Hammaguir in Algeria, Italian sea spaceport San-Marco near coast of Kenia, Israeli Palmachim, Japan Tanegashima

yup, i been.

space thingies are my hobby for about 30 years, and i have visited spaceports. russian Baikonur (first time in 1993 and saw ENERGIA-M on launchpad and N-1 crashplaces (have a piece of N-1 ;)), Dombarovsky, US - Canaveral and Wallops, Euro Kourou in French Guiana, old french Hammaguir in Algeria, Italian sea spaceport San-Marco near coast of Kenia, Israeli Palmachim, Japan Tanegashima

That's awesome Denny. The Russian N1 is probably my favorite rocket I have to say despite its track record. What part do you have? Even if its just a piece of scrap... that would be amazing.

What is russophobes reinstall my message in Russian, but oh well, have a translator on zabugorny) so

I would like to know how and where exactly to put the events, as I wrote in FASA \ Apollo have an early copy of your raboty.Tak here, whether it be removed so as not to duplicate, and in general it would be convenient to you highlight your wonderful work as separate events, and that on the first page of links 4, and where to put some problematic. No not describe not a clue. Thank you.

What is russophobes reinstall my message in Russian, but oh well, have a translator on zabugorny) so

I would like to know how and where exactly to put the events, as I wrote in FASA \ Apollo have an early copy of your raboty.Tak here, whether it be removed so as not to duplicate, and in general it would be convenient to you highlight your wonderful work as separate events, and that on the first page of links 4, and where to put some problematic. No not describe not a clue. Thank you.

russophobes? I just leave an excerpt of the forum rules here

2.4 Language, placement spelling and grammar

All messages must be sent in English unless otherwise indicated. The user should make an effort to place a new thread in the right forum section and must attempt to use proper grammar and spelling in all messages, meaning that txt-speak, 1337-speak and other exclusionary jargons are prohibited.

Has nothing to do with us being russophobes but the forum rules clearly stating the language that shall be used for all posts here is english

Why is apollo docking device in separate pack?

LEM pack seems to have this part too.

And for some reason, LLRV interior is in separate Spaces folder, not inside OLDD.

Also i wish gemini lander zip has also oryginal parts inside, not only IVA.

engine

just few version of one prototype.

which must be in game?

I think I like the left one the most. The middle one is cool too, but it reminds me a bit too much of the LEM ascent and descent engines. Or maybe like the new updated version of the F1, as I understand that is going to be more smooth too.

Far left because it actually looks like the F1. The other two remind of the F1-B...

No, I've seen a F-1 in person and the one on the right looks the most like it. You may be thinking of the pre-combutsion stability fix design.

Ignorte not me. Author, make separate modes of their deteley not to be confused with FASA \ Apollo It is not clear where to put all 4 links that on the first page. No information is not present, replace or not to replace, but as I understand, there is a newer version than the FASA, so where to put other items?

I'm still having issues with the scanner. No matter how, where or when I drop the ALSEP scanner; it explodes on contact with the Mun (regardless of whether I have already pressed the "Deploy" button). It works fine on Kerbin, but haven't tested it out on Minmus.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.