[0.90WIP] Procedural Parts - Parts the way you want 'em 0.9.21, Dec 19

swamp_ig

Would you prefer decouplers to:  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer decouplers to:

• Closely as possible follow stock behaviour
    • Have a sensible relation between size, decoupler force, and mass

Sorry for bad english;

I love this mod. Do you have planing for procedural command module? Can be great.

And i have same problem with tweak scale now. I think, i must wait for update =)

Thanks =)

Sorry for bad english;

I love this mod. Do you have planing for procedural command module? Can be great.

And i have same problem with tweak scale now. I think, i must wait for update =)

Thanks =)

The only thing I can see being a real problem is a lack of IVA models.

[edit; fixed "IAV" to "IVA." Sorry, I shouldn't be posting before bed. XD]

Edited by Tassyr

Am i the only one having issues with the scaling:

http://i.imgur.com/nJNWtOD.png

I've tried cleaning out my gamedata folder. It only includes Squad, NASAmission, ModStatistics and ProceduralParts.

ksp.log link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Y7F0l-EjgjNGhsYmVzS1VkaUU/edit?usp=sharing

No. You're not the only one seeing this with the cylinders. There have been some reports on this.

No. You're not the only one seeing this with the cylinders. There have been some reports on this.

I just build my own version from the Git master branch. It does not show the same behavior. The cylinders scale correctly. Is the 0.19.7 version in the first post build from the master branch?

Here's what Nathan told me he needs to be able to fix an issue otherwise he doesn't have enough info.

1. A description of the problem

2. Reproduction steps.

3. The *entire* output log from after having caused the problem and quit KSP, [zipped and] uploaded to (file sharing site like dropbox).

Can be found:

Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt OR KSP_win64\KSP_x64_DATA\output_log.txt (depending on which used)

Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log Aka Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log

Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

Mathijs: you built the latest release using the latest (1.7.0) KAE? If you don't get the same behavior, *please* post what you built.

Folks, my sincere apologies. Been working away at this; so has taniwha, and I even enlisted regex's help. We're still utterly mystified, because it'd be one thing if *nothing* worked, but the cones *do* work.

Voidryder: thanks!

The infuriating thing, though, is that in *this* sole case...nothing weird gets put in the log. That's why it's so hard to fix.

Ha! BTW current issues in mod can't be found in log. But PP without any other mods using KAE, doesn't works properly. "Server logs shows nothing" © CCP

The core of issues in last changes in KAE source.

Folks, my sincere apologies. Been working away at this; so has taniwha, and I even enlisted regex's help. We're still utterly mystified, because it'd be one thing if *nothing* worked, but the cones *do* work.

Voidryder: thanks!

The infuriating thing, though, is that in *this* sole case...nothing weird gets put in the log. That's why it's so hard to fix.

If no solution has been found by then I'm going to throw a few hours on reading through the source tomorrow.

Don't expect much, but sometimes reading through code with no idea how it's supposed to work can help. Well, guess I’m just feeling bad about having you struggle without doing anything to help…

Ha! BTW current issues in mod can't be found in log. But PP without any other mods using KAE, doesn't works properly. "Server logs shows nothing" ...

Suuuure, the one time I try and be helpful to a Modder...

For me, with 64 bit KSP, the procedural decouplers and procedural heat shields also don't work (along with procedural cylindrical tanks).

Needless to say, don't feel you need to apologize because the mod you are working on for FREE isn't working at this very instant.

I have the great pleasure to report that, as far as I know, PP is now fixed.

Just tried out the update, and I can confirm that the issue with resizing and scaling has been fixed, at least for me. Thank you again NathanKell, for this and all the other mods you maintain. I'm pretty sure half the mods in my folder are your work or have been transferred over to you.

Would it be possible to edit craft and save files to swap old Stretchy Tanks for PP ones?

If you don't mind hours and hours of work, then sure, probably, but why not just deprecate Stretchy Tanks parts? It's not like either mod takes up a lot of space.