[WIP] Renaissance Compilation (artworks remake)

Proot

mmm, yes. Everything looks to be coming together quite nicely here. Excitement is mounting!

As a side note, how's the approximate ram usage of this pack thus far in your testing Proot? Have you even got a chance to take a look while taking your captures? I myself would drop almost all my mods for this (obviously not including required TR, VE, Chatterer, Hot/Cool Rockets and Smoke Screen) stunning set of enhancements.

Would this be correct for tanks in eva pack?

http://i.imgur.com/8lbzYVB.png

In the SRI development thread, Green Skull has the tanks on the EVA pack labeled as CO2 and O2 (not that it really matters, just saying for reference to his fine work).

As Kerbonauts aren't attached to an umbilical, I'd guess they will need a tank to store CO2 and a tank to provide O2 (if they breathe the same substances as humans).

There would also likely be something onboard to store the monoprop (Nitrogen or the like) for the jetpack as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, and H2O would be nice for those longer spacewalks. Kerbal cannot live on oxygen alone ;) That, and the cooling properties of H2O (like the Apollo space suits which regulated temperature using a water-based "radiator" in the backpacks of the Apollo astronauts).

Edited by Ignath

wht about 4 tanks 2 big like diving tanks then 2 small ones. 1 big for oxy and 1 big for mono then thed 2 small would be co2 and water. the 2 big tanks are together and 2 small oones are nesseled right in where the 2 big ones meet.

im ready to fry my computer with this mod pack. im already usign most of the pimp your kerbal pack lol

wht about 4 tanks 2 big like diving tanks then 2 small ones. 1 big for oxy and 1 big for mono then thed 2 small would be co2 and water. the 2 big tanks are together and 2 small oones are nesseled right in where the 2 big ones meet.

The kerbals only have two small tanks on their EVA packs

So I gess this is close to be ready. Looking for a pair of testers, only for the clouds and the rings. Wanted real playing and some feedback about the look and the underclouds settings in Eve, Laythe and Jool. People with related knowledges are prefered FTW.

Edited by Proot

I'm currently running Texture Replacer, VE: Clouds & City lights mods and Chatterer, though I'm sure there are people far more qualified to test than me. But man... those clouds... those rings... those visor reflections! Looks gorgeous!! I'm very eager for release!

So I gess this is close to be ready. Looking for a pair of testers, only for the clouds and the rings. Wanted real playing and some feedback about the look and the underclouds settings in Eve, Laythe and Jool. People with related knowledges are prefered FTW.

I'd be happy to help you test it, but I don't have very extensive knowledge of the undercloud settings or anything. I could let you know how it affected my performance and how it looks to my eye, but I couldn't tell you much regarding whether or not the clouds or rings look accurate and "true".

I already have all required mods installed (VE, TR would probably be the only 2 needed to test that). If you need me, LMK. I work from home in the US Central timezone so I can at least run KSP on the side on another PC while I work.

My specialties are Kerbin and the Mun. I rarely venture out, unfortunately

same here i even created a tug capable of taking stuff to mun and minmus which although it isn't stock (it requres only SDHI MK 1-2 service module and LLL/Kommitz nucleonics), its launcher is however fully stock

also i wish i can use this mod but i have too much already

Sorry, but if I do tests for mun I will spoil one of the surprises of the pack.

In fact, only GamerGaius received the test pack finally. Thanks to all for your support, if I need someone more for tests I'll tell you something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.