[WIP] Renaissance Compilation (artworks remake)

Proot

VE is fixed now, I'm working on porting the old settings to the new settings system.

The new system is better, but made the rings a bit harder to manage due to the altitude setting...

So probably the rings will be delayed to later versions, when VE also allow a full view of the ring, not just the frontal part.

VE is fixed now, I'm working on porting the old settings to the new settings system.

The new system is better, but made the rings a bit harder to manage due to the altitude setting...

So probably the rings will be delayed to later versions, when VE also allow a full view of the ring, not just the frontal part.

Proot, you are my hero! I just want to thank you again for all the hard work (especially this last week, crunching to get your configs fixed due to new updates of the mods) trying to bring this pack to the masses! I for one have been putting it in front of anyone I can!

I wanted to release all this already, but I have to go away for a few days. I am unemployed for four years now (struggling with the spanish crisis... :sealed:) and tomorrow I have a job possibility, but quite away... So please, excuse me for a last and small delay.

I promise a memorable release at my back.

If you want to install this quick in the first release follow this dependencies:

- Visual Enhancements by Rbray89

- Texture Replacer by Shaw

- DOE by Rubber Ducky

- Smoke Screen by sarbian

- Hot Rockets! by Nazari1382

- Cool Rockets! by dtobi

- Chatterer by Iannic-ann-od (?)

- Soundtrack Editor by pizzaoverhead

69K3vYF.png

rG8UABw.jpg

Edited by Proot

I wanted to release all this already, but I have to go away for a few days. I am unemployed for four years now (struggling with the spanish crisis... :sealed:) and tomorrow I have a job possibility, but quite away... So please, excuse me for a last and small delay.

If you want to install this quick in the first release follow this dependencies:

- Visual Enhancements by Rbray89

- Texture Replacer by Shaw

- DOE by Rubber Ducky

- Smoke Screen by sarbian

- Hot Rockets! by Nazari1382

- Cool Rockets! by dtobi

- Chatterer by Iannic-ann-od (?)

- Soundtrack Editor by pizzaoverhead

It's ok , RL is more important especially in that case :D I wish you good luck with your job possibility

-snip-

Good luck with your job interview!

Agreed with both Sage and DasBananenbrot. Real life is faar more important than Kerbalkind! Take your time Proot and good luck with your RL engagements (including your job opportunity). KSP (and we) will still be here when you return!

Go get 'em proot! Good luck, you sexy beast, you!

Jool, Laythe and Kerbin have his respective auroras in the pack. Eve has a diferent type one, as green glow above the upper atmosphere.

But I must rebuild all, again, for the new configuration system of the plugin. I think this completely worth, the Rbray89's new version of Visual Enhancements is simply amazing and give us a new world of possibilities.

Edited by Proot

Jool, Laythe and Kerbin have his respective auroras in the pack. Eve has a diferent type one, as green glow above the upper atmosphere.

But I must rebuild all, again, for the new configuration system of the plugin. I think this completely worth, the Rbray89's new version of Visual Enhancements is simply amazing and give us a new world of possibilities.

Yeah the update is just simply amazing :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.