[WIP] Renaissance Compilation (artworks remake)

Proot

Jool, Laythe and Kerbin have his respective auroras in the pack. Eve has a diferent type one, as green glow above the upper atmosphere.

But I must rebuild all, again, for the new configuration system of the plugin. I think this completely worth, the Rbray89's new version of Visual Enhancements is simply amazing and give us a new world of possibilities.

Welcome back Proot! Hope everything went well in your time off. Very excited to see the final product here, I've been putting off updating all relevant mods until you published this, just playing stock right now (which is actually pretty fun to start over with each beta update)! Welcome back to the forums!

Thank you all. I'm improving this even more. And it's bad that I say this, but I love the results, lol. The new volumetric clouds, thanks to Rbray89's mod, gonna blow your mind. You may laugh, but one of the things with that I'm fighting more is the bake of the Kerbal joysticks in the EVA suits. That piece is terribly done, all seems to look bad, but I'm doing promising advances...

Sadly smokescreen plugin seem to produce frame lag in launch with many boosters... I hope new versions would improve that.

Thank you all. I'm improving this even more. And it's bad that I say this, but I love the results, lol. The new volumetric clouds, thanks to Rbray89's mod, gonna blow your mind. You may laugh, but one of the things with that I'm fighting more is the bake of the Kerbal joysticks in the EVA suits. That piece is terribly done, all seems to look bad, but I'm doing promising advances...

Sadly smokescreen plugin seem to produce frame lag in launch with many boosters... I hope new versions would improve that.

Any teasers ? xD

By the way gave you some +rep as you really earned it. Just forgot it earlier

Just a little, little, little flash.

-snip of the ultimate awesome-

Finally, and I say finally, a mk1-2 with a stock-alike HD texture! Being a central part in any ships, I couldn't really stand it anymore...thank you so much <3

In fact is not "hd". Is the same texture size of stock, but a bit more clean, detailed. 100% redone. Screenshot is compressed, so uncompresed looks even better. Emulated docking style from KOS (wich has a great desing).

Is this compatible with Real Solar System, more specific the version with the real Earth?

I don't know if could be used completely in RSS, but I guess not in the real earth version. I'm doing this as enhancement of the vanilla game, and no planning other versions atm.

Well, this is ready. But we have some minor problems to resolve before launch:

1º. Auroras are not possible in the latest version of EVE. I think I should wait for the version which do it possible again... Auroras are a great and beauty part of the pack... so a release without them would be a little strange for me...

2º. Due to a small problem not all my configs for EVE can be saved now, so we must wait at least for the next version.

3º. GamerGaius seem not be available for the final test. So I need someone for that.

4º. I made some textures for Squad parts, but I don't want to cause interferences in the work of BlackHeart (because I like it!), so for now this will be only a small extra in the pack and is not expected to do much more in that way.

Among much other things, atm Chatterer addition have around 30 new sounds for command and around 30 new sounds from capsule. New, clear and real quindar from NASA missions. New airlock and breath sound, and my variations of the ambients.

I've lost the count of my changes, so make the OP to release this gonna be a pain in my ass...

Edited by Proot

1º. Auroras are not possible in the latest version of EVE. I think I should wait for the version which do it possible again... Auroras are a great and beauty part of the pack... so a release without them would be a little strange for me...

2º. Due to a small problem not all my configs for EVE can be saved now, so we must wait at least for the next version.

3º. GamerGaius seems not be available for the final test. So I need someone for that.

4º. I made some textures for Squad parts, but I don't want to cause interferences in the work of BlackHeart (because I like it!), so for now this will be only a small extra in the pack and is not expected to do much more in that way.

Among much other things, atm Chatterer addition have around 30 new sounds for command and around 30 new sounds from capsule. New, clear and real quindar from NASA missions. New airlock and breath sound, and my variations of the ambients.

I've lost the count of my changes, so make the OP to release this gonna be a pain in my ass...

Wait you need a tester? I can do it! :)

3º. GamerGaius seems not be available for the final test. So I need someone for that.

I have a pretty powerful computer, so i don't know if i'll make a good tester, but if you need one, I'm up for it.

3º. GamerGaius seem not be available for the final test. So I need someone for that.

I'd volunteer but it seems i've been beat to it lol :D oh well, i've got like 3 scheduled testings ahead of me anyways lol

Hmm, why not..... testerS

:P

So I can volunteer (I just want early access to dem grafix)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.