More runways

As the title says, I would like more runways:

1. A runway with a gentle curve at the end to assist with take off.

2. A runway which points North/South.

3. A magnetic launch rail. See the bottom of this page: http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/surfaceorbit.php

Edited by dazhat
spelling error

I'd just like more runways & airports scattered around Kerbin, mostly to provide a place for SSTOs and shuttles to safety touch down outside of KSC/island runway. The don't have to be terribly complex (some elements like hangars can be repeated) and the runways can be in various directions other than 9/27.

I'd like this also, it'd be cool to be able to explore Kerbin by plane and find places to land, and also cool if you were refuelled when you stop on a runway :)

Refuelling on runways would be brilliant! Presumably not too hard to code as well.

As an extra idea, how about some runways contain refuelling facilities, and some don't?

The runways that have a fuel storage building on site will refuel your craft automatically. Others can be just a runway and a couple of landing pads. You must have a vehicle landed at one of the pads in order to transfer fuel to other vehicles (such as, a vehicle on the runway, or on the other pad).

Edited by technicalfool

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.