Hats?

RobotSpider

I'm looking for a KSP hat. A real one, not one for my Kerbalnauts. I checked out the CafePress shop, and they don't have hats--lots of shirts, mugs, etc. Does anyone know if A) I can get one somewhere? or B) If I can use the logo to make MY OWN (not selling them, I just want one for myself).

Seems like I could find answers to this somewhere, but nope. So I came here. Thanks!

I know you can make your OWN stuff, but most printing companies have rules against producing goods with copyrighted images, even if it's just for you. I use CafePress for other stuff, so I'll give it a shot and see if they raise any flags. Thanks!

Unless you are one of the ~6 people that have internet access in North Korea,its perfectly fine to make your own hats out of KSP if you dont plan to make money off of them/distribute them.Although I don't really know the copyright laws in North Korea.

Hats? Why not helmets? :D

Just think of it! A life-sized EVA helmet would go perfectly with a Halloween costume!

Although, it may be pretty expensive...

But it'd be worth it!

Edited by turkwinif
Even moar of 'dat grammar.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.