Looking for someone to do KSP videos with

MSHalo3Rocks

Hi i'm thinking about doing KSP videos and im looking for someone who would like to also

I would just want someone who has a sense of humour and is around my age, if you also need a mic (14 any one a couple of years older or younger is fine)

We could do challenges, KMP and all sorts of stuff

Just post your Skype name below or if your more private just PM me. :D

PS im in Australia

Edited by MSHalo3Rocks

Wow so young!

Good on you for choosing such an emerging game, instead of a PEWPEWPEWDIEIDIEDIEBOOOOM like most FPS out these days.

I'm in Australia, and I've wanted to do something like this for a long time. But I'm very time poor at the moment. I am also 23.

Kids can't bear to be seen doing anything "cool" with people twice their age. I'd have added "these days" to that sentence, but really, that's been the case for as long as anyone can remember. I sometimes try to remember when it was that I stopped caring about the age differences and realized that fun is fun no matter how old the people involved are. Then I get a bit bummed at the fact that the number that comes up is close to half my life ago.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.