[1.3.0] Ambient Light Adjustment 2.6.3.8 [09/06/2017] continued)

timmers_uk

• 1 month later...
CKAN updated to mark this as compatible with 1.0.4 as well as .3

Thanks - I just managed to find time to update to 1.0.3 then 1.0.4 popped, by which time r/l caught up with me and I didn't have time to push another versions only update. Should have it this week though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, as is probably well known now there is no more kerbalstuff. Spacedock is up and running as a replacement with apparently a lot of the same functionality.

Are there plans to update things/upload to spacedock so ALA works with CKAN again?

1 hour ago, John FX said:

Hello, as is probably well known now there is no more kerbalstuff. Spacedock is up and running as a replacement with apparently a lot of the same functionality.

Are there plans to update things/upload to spacedock so ALA works with CKAN again?

Yeah I've re-created the entry for ALA on spacedock. If that goes pop though, I'm just going to go github only in future, so CKAN will just have to find it on there, and it'll be for CKAN side to re-link it or whatever, as I don't use CKAN so can't comment on whether the setup matches.

Crazy. I was just looking at this thread and two comments appear when the last ones were from ~3 months ago.

I'm not sure how complex this mod is under the hood, but it is very handy. Would it be at all possible to have different settings between the 'in flight' view and the map mode? Or just to have it apply while in flight, but not in map mode? This mod is basically necessary for the craft itself to look decent while in flight, but the same effect seems to ruin the dark side of Kerbin/Earth, which can look damn pretty with Scatterer and EVE or RVE.

• 1 month later...
On 03/04/2016 at 7:36 AM, Bizz Keryear said:

Since 1.1 pre hit, I hope this will get updated, soon. It is just so convenient 

I'm currently waiting on Blizzy's toolbar for 1.1 - I'll have a look tonight at the much delayed 'looking at a stock toolbar option/version', but don't hold your breath, ALA is written in a quite toolbar centric way.

18 hours ago, timmers_uk said:

I'm currently waiting on Blizzy's toolbar for 1.1 - I'll have a look tonight at the much delayed 'looking at a stock toolbar option/version', but don't hold your breath, ALA is written in a quite toolbar centric way.

Ok I'm not waiting on Blizzy's toolbar for 1.1 ...

New release on first page - build for 1.1 Prerelease, supports Stock Applauncher (toolbar), but *in theory* will switch to using Blizzy's toolbar when that is available for 1.1 assuming the interface stays the same (untested).

Default slider position is top left because I can't see a nice way to get the applauncher position (unlike Blizzy's toolbar, which handles this nicely), but I've added support for dragging the slider elsewhere on the screen.

Edit to add : Note - right now the stock mode doesn't support middle/right click on Applauncher to reset/switch to setting2 - I'd be interested to know if people would be ok with buttons next to the slider for doing these things (reset to default + setting1/2 toggle) - I'm kindof inclined that way as it makes operation a bit more obvious.

.... I'm also not ignoring requests for per-scene settings, but want to get this working for 1.1 first.

Edited by timmers_uk

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183
Ambient Light Adjustment v1.4.4.2

Some issue what you can see directly in print screen & in log you will find some NullReferenceException, Error, Warning
Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3ZlRRYnByZmNNd0k/view?usp=sharing
Print Screen:

Spoiler

jVtilND.png

Cheer & Salute

43 minutes ago, Blacks said:

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183
Ambient Light Adjustment v1.4.4.2

Some issue what you can see directly in print screen & in log you will find some NullReferenceException, Error, Warning
Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3ZlRRYnByZmNNd0k/view?usp=sharing
Print Screen:

Reveal hidden contents

jVtilND.png

Cheer & Salute

Yep already seen the issue(s).

New release going up (already) ...

Added the toggle setting A/B button (the one with letter 'T') and reset current setting )the one with letter 'R') to the panel.

Fixed proliferation of toolbar buttons after scene change, and NPEs from autohide coroutine.

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183
Ambient Light Adjustment v2.5.5.2

Toolbar buttons problem fix noo more extra random button :)
It seems to work ok but NullReferenceException, Error still there

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3enkwYjRaX0lMNmM/view?usp=sharing

One little suggestion try to find other place for slider, were is now is bad idea coz is same place with warp time & each time when someone want to use slide button it will activate warp to, but is fine we can manage :)
Cheer & Salute

3 hours ago, Blacks said:

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183

Toolbar buttons problem fix noo more extra random button :)
It seems to work ok but NullReferenceException, Error still there

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3enkwYjRaX0lMNmM/view?usp=sharing

One little suggestion try to find other place for slider, were is now is bad idea coz is same place with warp time & each time when someone want to use slide button it will activate warp to, but is fine we can manage :)
Cheer & Salute

Done.

New release uploaded (and wasn't that a pain in the ambients uploading whilst on the train!).

• Changed default position when using stock toolbar.
  • Save slider position to settings.dat

I haven't seen a repeat of the NPE, but I did find one place where maybe it could have come from, so I'd be interested to know if you are still getting the NPE ... though puzzled on the cause - I can't wait for someone to get the debug patches updated to allow debugging the thing.

Edited by timmers_uk
restating words in a sentence

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183
Ambient Light Adjustment v2.5.6.2
yup NPE logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3cWxTeWFnT3huTUk/view?usp=sharing
what i not undestend is way mm say
AmbientLightAdjustment v1.4.4.2                  SHA256 03c1c3170c9fea3cc3b23dd6f6394e9929a66cb2a047fb49b9c96c8be5d14d64 when in reality is & VERSION: 2.5.6.2  O.o

Update: i correct Ambient Light Adjustment v2.5.5.2 with Ambient Light Adjustment v2.5.6.2 witch was right one (rush copy paste :))))

Edited by Blacks

7 minutes ago, Blacks said:

KSP 1.1 build id = 01183
yup NPE logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RK2PFOUhe3cWxTeWFnT3huTUk/view?usp=sharing
what i not undestend is way mm say
AmbientLightAdjustment v1.4.4.2                  SHA256 03c1c3170c9fea3cc3b23dd6f6394e9929a66cb2a047fb49b9c96c8be5d14d64 when in reality is & VERSION: 2.5.6.2  O.o

It means I forgot to update the version in the assembly properties file.

Ill have a look tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Edited by timmers_uk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.