Post your craziest spacecrafts here!

Might as well start the thread by setting the bar low, so here's my slightly crazy 5th-generation SSTO lift rocket. It has an estimated lift capacity of 140 tons, or a little over 3 orange tanks (which it is seen lifting here). The mass is about 1500 tons on the pad:

screen40.jpg

(The first launch happened to occur at night, but hopefully the navlights are illuminating it enough)

Well, I was going to put this in the 'What did you do today' thread... but I think it fits here so much better.

161AD64C97F40720D830F601BF1A3EC7CD7E36B4

Today I added more boosters.

Still can't get the kerbapult to orbit. >.< I'm getting closer, though!

This is a ship i built for the challenge in my signature using every part for bonus points. Probably the craziest ship i've ever built. And P.S., the images for the first three posts aren't working :)

1RMMJ83.jpg

It surprisingly flew quite nicely like this

H6asHOf.png

But needless to say it didn't make it too far...

8YFvocR.png

Thats about how far it got :P

Well, I was going to put this in the 'What did you do today' thread... but I think it fits here so much better.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/433774934566097517/161AD64C97F40720D830F601BF1A3EC7CD7E36B4/

Today I added more boosters.

Still can't get the kerbapult to orbit. >.< I'm getting closer, though!

Dude that's quite a......nice spacecraft you have there! :D

Here's some of my favorites:

Le jousting stallion.

djK3rOv.png

My first (and only) attempt at delivering supplies to my north pole base by plane. (The plan was to drop the cargo by parachutes during a low fly-by).

XsRvvCl.png

An ode to KSP aerodynamics (I actually managed to land it!).

qR6wJQ0.png

Edited by astropapi1

Yeah, I'm aware my image is broken xP I tried to fix it by uploading it again, and then trying a different format, but nothing worked. I think one of the ServImg servers is down. It's served me well for a long time though, so unless this starts happening a lot I'm just gonna roll with it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.