NASA takes after KSP

Rockyfelle185

If your intention was to prove that there can be enough boosters, then you just achieved the opposite, since now I am wondering how fast this contraption would get if it consisted of multiple stages like that...:cool:

Or a sticker. Or put KSP on a jump drive and send it up. Surely one of these laptops can run KSP, right?

Yo dawg, I heard you like spaceflight, so you can spaceflight while you spaceflight. Like this (photoshopped):

http://i.imgur.com/F0trrgl.jpg?1

Baaaaddd idea!

That's like watching Airplane crash investigation while flying... Times a million!

This video explains how the Delta-IV heavy's ignition sequence usually creates a huge explosion and scorches the fuel tanks. It's even on fire after liftoff. Very kerbal. :)

I do believe that "release a huge cloud of hydrogen gas and ignite it" is one of the reasons why the RS-25 engines aren't human-rated. Probably is perfectly safe to our kerbals, but if UAL can make an explosion-ignition and burning rocket, we can too.

I just love it how the orange and white sections of the booster cores have the same lengths as the Jumbo-64 and 32 fuel tanks.

I love how the one on the right saying oversize load isn't actually carrying anything. (Unless, what's in the box ?)

And the on the left shouldn't say oversize load. That's not over sized. It's perfect!

Any idea what this is for?

Thats where they keep the 'more struts' of course :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.