Standby for Titanfall

Captain Sierra

We've seen the video. We've played the beta (maybe). We've placed our orders. T-5 days and counting.

My question to everyone:

How long have you been waiting?

When are you going to pick it up/download it?

What are your plans when you get into your first match?

my answers:

Almost 5 months.

going straight from school to Gamestop. PC Physical on pre-order.

Grab an R-101C and start shooting.

Feel free to discuss your plans, hopes, etc. from now until release (no point discussing then as all our questions will be answered! :P).

Until then, stay sharp, and standby for Titanfall.

mechs on sides of wall? where are you getting that?

Good question. Pilots can wall run, but I'd kill to see a titan do it. That would make my day.

...I've heard of this thing. Another FPS? What's special about it, I saw the trailer on TV with mechs jumping and origin hosting and stuff.

You can run on walls, double jump with a rocket pack, and not to mention summon a giant robot from the sky! What other game let's you do that?

Good question. Pilots can wall run, but I'd kill to see a titan do it. That would make my day.

You can run on walls, double jump with a rocket pack, and not to mention summon a giant robot from the sky! What other game let's you do that?

Ksp, except for the summoning part, you'd have to build it.

Ksp, except for the summoning part, you'd have to build it.

True. Lol. Not sure about wall-running in KSP though. Has anyone ever done that? TBH, I might even pay to see it.

-Done by VanossGaming-

*Jumps off of map.* "It's called TitanFALL for a reason."

True. Lol. Not sure about wall-running in KSP though. Has anyone ever done that? TBH, I might even pay to see it.
Ah, yes, Vanoss. The funniest Asian guy on the planet. Who plays video games. And yes, he's right, it's called Titanfall for a reason. I'm so hyped fo' this game!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.