What's Your Greatest Achievement

Space_Meerkat

The only time I have actually had a physical expression was when I landed on the Mün and resulted an a "YEAAHHH" a "WHOOOO" and a 'YESSSSSS". Docking, getting to other planets is just a mental "yes!"

My recent Dres mission which featured a fully modular design. It came back from Dres, a fresh lander and drive module was attached, and then it went to Gilly. Using a modular system like this really opened up the rest of the Kerbol system. I can orbit everything now, and return from most of it. Final hurdle: Eve & Tylo landers.

My first SSTO to Laythe and back. What an adventure. Last night was good to. I found the dead Kracken on Bop with a special search lander. Had no idea where it was so I made a small, but very efficient lander to search the whole moon.

new_mun26.jpg

This may not look like all that much, but that's because it's only one piece of a much greater whole.

new_mun13.jpg

A 24-part whole. Each and every one of those sites save one is nearly identical, and the non-identical site looks like this:

new_mun1.jpg

So yeah. That was a big accomplishment back in the day when I did it. 0.18.4, I believe.

duna_mothership.jpg

Runner-up: Duna station "Mothership", part of a hugely elaborate Duna extended mission I ran in 0.22.

Mine is my trip to duna and back that I completed recently. Unfortunatly time warp cut my parachutes just as I was about to splash down on kerbin and killed jeh, bob and bill :(

Im just now building a craft to take me to dres and back, its the unknown for me....

Yeah got to agree with Xacktar docking from there must be pretty hard if your in a time pressure ( unless your in a 300 metre orbit around the Mun and you path doesn't run into any hills or mountains

Well, his navball sure as heck makes it look like a suborbital trajectory. I think otherwise though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.