Professor Kerbenstein's wonderous vertical propulsion emporium.

Kerb-fu

PLease check out release page

Hi all, I have been lurking around the forums for some time now and have recently tried my hand at modding.

My mod is currently in early developement, I am aiming for a parts pack and some themed resources etc.

I look forward to feedback and ideas... :)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I am developing/implementing some ideas for resources:

Rockets and gadgets etc to be powered by "Steam" ( Steam rockets have an isp of around 200s, for steam @ 1100 deg Kelvin )

Some devices powered by burning "Whaleoil" directly... ( I was going to use dodo oil... but its a lot harder to get ! )

Burn "Whaleoil" and some oxidizer in a boiler to produce "Steam" from "Water"

"Steam" cools over time, reverting to "Water"

Probably throw in some "Coal" in some form (solid rocket fuel???)

Edited by Kerb-fu
update

Yep, this be a keeper. Good work. I like the textures and concept.

"Harken back to the days of yesteryear when Kerbals cobbled together from stretched canvas, hand carved wood and spun wire wondrous flying machines in their ever increasing desire to touch the Stars."

My ideas started as steampunk... and got a bit lost along the way, I have new models etc in the pipeline to bring me back on course, I hope.

yeah like i said they look medieval/pre-victorian/renaissance/da Vinci like instead of steam punk which still looks awesome by the way but well its your mod, you can do what you want

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.