Can someone link the KSP NASA stream?

MacMan131

He meant the KSP / NASA joint panel at SXSW Austin today where they talked about the asteroid retrieval mission pack. See the other appropriately named thread for a photo.

I missed that as well :P

I guess they didnt record a video of it then?

Sorry, MacMan. The panel was not streamed. There are a few Twitch streams of the LANfest tournament, though.

That's sooo disappointing. I don't know what you guys were thinking but I thought it'd be the other way around. Was it at least recorded to be posted later?

Seriously think about this. I'll be playing the game soon, but what other opportunity will I have to listen to actual NASA people on this subject?

That's sooo disappointing. I don't know what you guys were thinking but I thought it'd be the other way around. Was it at least recorded to be posted later?

Seriously think about this. I'll be playing the game soon, but what other opportunity will I have to listen to actual NASA people on this subject?

I really hope there is a recording of this.

Right. Why would anyone stream or at least record joint NASA-SQUAD panel? Why would anyone post to the whole player base something other than a blurry image of an asteroid? It's not like it was a planned event, right, so that you have all your media material ready beforehand?

Gosh, I just realized what a cool potential factor there could've been here. A mockup NASA press conference about an incoming asteroid as a briefing (teaser) for the in-game mission - from REAL NASA guys.

Sorry, MacMan. The panel was not streamed. There are a few Twitch streams of the LANfest tournament, though.

Was there any reason why? It's a bit surprising to me, I was looking forward to seeing NASA people talk about ksp.

SXSW would be the ones filming this event, same with all the others they host, we'll have to wait for them to make it available :)

any idea where such a video would be posted if ever? meaning got a link?

At the moment, I'm unaware if any video was recorded. If anyone in attendance happened to catch some, speak now or forever hold your piece. Otherwise, the guys are getting back from Texas today so I'll be able to nudge them a bit better. I do know that calisker is now working on that long-awaited SXSW recap so it's something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.