[0.23.5] Green Skull Inc. Custom Design Spacesuits - v0.38 - 14th April 14

Green Skull

INTRODUCING CUSTOM DESIGN SPACESUITS BY GREEN SKULL INC. - v0.38 -

GSISuitsmainpic_zps06f3d374.png

FASASuitsmainpic_zps6bf11af3.png

KovietSuitsmainpic_zps969eb00a.png

Rather than spam up your smart phone or MAC see more pics here Green Skull Inc @imgur.com

Check out Westi29's YouTube channel featuring Green Skull suits! iKerbals

Mission Statement:

To provide total Kerbal customiation on whole new levels - Currently in excess of 250+ textures and more coming all the time!

I introduce to you the Kerbonauts from the Kerbal States, Kosmonauts from the Koviet Union and Custom Spacesuits! With this mod you will be able to customise your kerbals with special EVA and IVA spacesuits, helmets, visors and more inspired by real life astronauts and cosmonauts. Have your very own space race right here in Kerbal Space Programme.

Play stock? No problem the KSP pack will bring you different KSP badged spacesuits, helmets and the same custom visors as the rest. How about packs consisting of spacesuits inspired by famous films? Kerbalgeddon for the ARM pack! With more planned. KSO Shuttle Suits - Station Suit to follow! Professor Phineas Kerbenstein's Wonderous Vertical Propulsion Emporium Steam punk divers style suit!

Original base texture design by Proot - this is an extension of his most excellent Pimp My Kerbals

The download contains the excellent TextureReplacer provided by Shaw, pre loaded with textures so its ready to go.

Texture Replacer brings a whole new dimension with the new reflective visors feature and plenty of expansion planned.

Current pack version is 1.4.1 Compatible with KSP 0.23.5.

Yes there may possibly be bugs. Yes some of the textures need work. Yes there will be more packs and textures!

Release v0.38 Update to TextureReplacer v1.4.1 Includes new file structure, reduced size downloads but still with same textures. Fixed flag issue. Added IVA suits to FASA and KSO packs. Now if you are flying a FASA Gemini pod, the awesome Apollo LEM or the excellent KSO in those packs your kerbals should all be wearing the correct IVA suits. When you exit your character will be wearing the default suit for them. In the case of KSO as standard it's KSP suits but this is easily changed. Full instructions can be found by reading the enclosed README file or available to download seperately HERE. As a bonus all packs now come with the G.S.I. black / green suits.

Currently available for download:

The FASA pack for use with FASA spacecraft - Including mission patches from Mercury, Gemini and Apollo.

FASA Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

The Kerbal States pack. Includes the Kerbalgeddon film suits and Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions!

Kerbal States Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

The Koviet Union pack. Includes mission patches from Voshtok, Soyuz, Salyut and MiR

Koviet Union Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

The KSO pack for use with the excellent KSO shuttle and stations. Includes Phase 1 and 2 Suits and helmets, KSP standard pack plus bonus kerbalgeddon suits for use on asteroid redirect missions involving the KSO!

KSO Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

The KSP pack for use with standard installs and non Kerbonaut, Kosmonaut or other missions.

KSP Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

The Steam Punk Pack is the latest available for use with Professor Phineas Kerbenstein's Wonderous Vertical Propulsion Emporium! Also includes KSP standard pack.

Steam Punk Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

And finally the MEGA pack. So you want it all? Expect longer download times as current file size is 220MB compressed. Don't be put off as you only add what you need / want from 220MB of alternate textures! Get your BLACK Green Skull Custom Suits HERE.

MEGA Pack v0.38 - MediaFire.

PLEASE READ THE README FILE IN THE DOWNLOAD FOR INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO USE

Not all pictured textures may be available as some are for personal, pictorial or test use only.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON

MOAR textures!!!

Check out MOAR texture packs here Green Skull Inc texture packs

See what's in development, pitch your ideas, find out how to get your own stealth suit and vote on whats next on the Development Thread

Got your own awesome mod, ARE SCOTT MANLEY / YouTuber and want some custom suits made? Please contact.

I really love to see screenshots posted in this thread of your missions using my suits!

Closing thought - I run in EXCESS of 40 mods on my personal install to create "My own KSP World Space Programme". You are only replacing original size textures with a slightly bigger file. The increase in RAM required is very minimal - Unless you customise a LOT of Kerbals and then you are loading in a lot of extra textures! So don't be put off by the 220MB MEGA pack download as only a tiny portion of that goes into the game as standard!

I'm not a poor student looking for beer money, I'm self employed and paying my way in the world. There are a couple of pieces of equipment I could use but can't afford. They would help make this mod even better! Donate here.

- Green Skull -

Texture replacer is issued with permission from Shaw

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60961-0-23-TextureReplacer-1-1-%288-3-2014%29

Distributed under this licence https://github.com/ducakar/TextureReplacer#licence

Original texture design by Proot http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60961-0-23-TextureReplacer-1-1-(8-3-2014)/page34?p=923913#post923913

All textures are altered by Green Skull and distributed under this licence

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.en_US

Patches on spacesuits come from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

or are designed by Green Skull to represent but not copy originals.

FASA logo's used with permission from frizzank

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-%28-23%29-FASA-3-86-Saturn1B-and-LEM-03-08-14

Sippyfrog's skybox contributed by Sippyfrog.

Edited by sal_vager

love this pack especially the smell of my computer as it is not melting

see my kerbonauts approve

First release version screenshot! I forgot to put in the original post that because you are only replacing original size textures with slightly bigger file file that the increase in RAM required is minimal - Unless you create a LOT of Kerbals and then you are loading in a lot of extra textures :D

What engine and side tanks are those

Engines from Kosmos (Kosmos_RD-0225) rescaled and change the .cfg for use Liquid Fuel/Oxidizer,and fuel tanks from NearFuture (Argon Tanks,with changes to .cfg for use with Liquid Fuel/Oxidizer)!

Really Great job Green Skull!!

When I first saw pictures of soviet spacesuit i was amazed.....will you do the sokol suit too? (the real IVA Suit for Soyuz)

And becouse there was anniversary of the third nationality in space I cannot resist and slightly edit your work:

WHScOlo.png

pjr0CDD.png

Avgq5Kc.png

3XiCl4b.png

hG8bB8C.png

Yes I plan to make some more accurate suits including soyuz and voshtok IVA "period" suits. I also want to do Apollo white IVA plus a silver one for mercury. I have the same philosophy as FASA in that I want to de period stuff but in a kerbal style :)

I have issues with reflective. Fresh install of everything plus mod.

I still get a solid texture. Any idea?

Have checked and I am using the Alternative textures and the jpg that says reflective for black.

Does not look like above.

fesUxE3s.jpg