[0.23.5] Green Skull Inc. Custom Design Spacesuits - v0.38 - 14th April 14

Green Skull

So does this mean compatibility with TextureReplacer 1.2.1?

*Initial test is fine and better than ever!*

Download new version, cut old version to desktop, copy the character folders in your old install and merge into new texture replacer works fine for me - saves doing it one at a time. Problems start when you merge old and new - this applies to a lot of other mods as well.

************* - v0.36 to be released shortly after some more testing! *************

Edited by Green Skull

Thanks Green Skull.

No time wasted as love testing new mods (work in IT so used to it) especially ones like this that I think give it all that personal touch.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Been testing and about 10 tries later closer to looking like and Chrome Iridium Tinted Visor

http://i.imgur.com/zaKgBWt.png

Visor tints are tricky to get right. Small changes can mean its looks terrible or great and there is a lot of loading game, re tweaking visor...

Send me your finished one via p.m. if I like it I'll include it next patch!

The pun is down to CERVERUS. He did say what it ment but I forget - so much going on lol.

As for the visors I am still experimenting so I haven't found the perfect way yet. The effect is via TextureReplacer working its magic! I haven't made my own custom visor reflections yet but I will.

It says Kovetski Soyuz instead of Sovetski Soyuz which would mean Soviet Union. Roughly the Russian equivalent of Koviet Union. A native speaker may just roll their eyes at it but I think it's great.

Edited by Werewolf_14

CERVERUS, keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing more.

I like i be a member of this beautyful "family" of KSP users!

You are,everybody,so amazing company...another proof,about there is not borders inside the people of this Planet!

(i am sure my english are bad like my russian) :)

I like i be a member of this beautyful "family" of KSP users!

You are,everybody,so amazing company...another proof,about there is not borders inside the people of this Planet!

(i am sure my english are bad like my russian) :)

Don't worry. I'm english and my english is really bad.

uhm is the GSI skin downlaodable? if so how do i change the Green? (i'm still new to all this stuff i've just got replacing ship testures with my own)

Don't worry. I'm english and my english is really bad.

uhm is the GSI skin downlaodable? if so how do i change the Green? (i'm still new to all this stuff i've just got replacing ship testures with my own)

Thanks for courage me,about my english!

This suit is a present from Green Skull,and wear this him and testers.

The stealth Suit is a super exclusive suit that only myself and CERVERUS have at the minute. They have to be "earned through work for GSI". BUT do not fear I will be releasing a black suit soon but it will not be the same shade or have the exact same decals, but you will be able to personalise the black one for your own use. When you are done I want to see a picture!

Could someone answer a quick question for me. I have downloaded the most recent texturereplacer so the instructions say I should just use the Alternate Textures folder, but I'm not sure where to put it or what is in it. The folder do not match anything from the texturereplacer file structure.

Thanks.

Could someone answer a quick question for me. I have downloaded the most recent texturereplacer so the instructions say I should just use the Alternate Textures folder, but I'm not sure where to put it or what is in it. The folder do not match anything from the texturereplacer file structure.

Thanks.

Ok the pack you downloaded comes with TextureReplacer all ready to go with Green Skull suits. This file is located inside the Game Data folder in the download. -Beta-Pack-v0.36\Green Skull Inc\GameData\TextureReplacer

1. So open the KSP Game Data folder in your game install.

2. Copy your existing TextureReplacer file to desktop (So you have a back up copy!)

3. Copy and paste TextureReplacer from the Green Skull download file into your KSP Game Data file.

Both the files should merge. Merge all files as requested.

You should now have custom suits and any custom planets or other textures you had.

If custom textures you had before are not in game they are safely saved on your desktop and you can add back in what you want.

Please reply to let me know how things go.

Do I need to do anything with the Alternate Textures folder? It is in the Green Skull Inc. folder, next to GameData.

This contains all of the alternate textures that come with the pack so yes if you want to customise in the future.

Sorry, I can be dense at times. :-) I now understand how it works. The new README does make sense.

I've tried the mod out and really like it, thank you for your work!

No problems glad to help. Once you know how to do it is very easy! Writing concise instructions is hard!

The stealth Suit is a super exclusive suit that only myself and CERVERUS have at the minute. They have to be "earned through work for GSI". BUT do not fear I will be releasing a black suit soon but it will not be the same shade or have the exact same decals, but you will be able to personalise the black one for your own use. When you are done I want to see a picture!

Wow, that's a disappointment, if it's not available maybe you shouldn't make it the first picture on the page. It would save the rest of us from having to read 7 pages of posts to find that out.

Wow, that's a disappointment, if it's not available maybe you shouldn't make it the first picture on the page. It would save the rest of us from having to read 7 pages of posts to find that out.

Well I am actually working on a release version as stated in the post you quoted - it just wont be the exactly same... When I have pics of that I'll post...

Shall keep working on them have managed to get some good ones by manually recreating the image and using some chrome affects. (once I worked out the wrapping/flipping of the texture)