[PROGRAM] KSP Wiki

chrislo27

Hey guys! I\'ve wasted some time making a new program called the KSP Wiki of Parts \'n Stuff (it\'s called KSPWiki inside, ignore that).

Download link is in the bottom.

Just type in \'list\' to see the list and type in the letter corresponding to the article.

kspwikitest.PNG

Unzip the file somewhere first.

Windows, run the bat file to start the jar.

Mac, you\'ll have to run the jar somehow with a command prompt.

Really simple, has the mass, name, cost, when it was released, and the in-game description.

Has a pony feature!

This was hilarious.

I mean, honestly I didn\'t try it for the Wiki, I did it for the pony feature. It\'s a pretty typical, and hilarious, reaction for a program and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was expecting something else, but meh.

Anyway, as for the letter sequences and whatnot, good information and it\'s pretty neat.

However, like I said, didn\'t really do it for the wiki thing. I\'m sure it\'s good.

Your friendly neighborhood bag of bones,

-Drakomis

This was hilarious.

I mean, honestly I didn\'t try it for the Wiki, I did it for the pony feature. It\'s a pretty typical, and hilarious, reaction for a program and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was expecting something else, but meh.

Anyway, as for the letter sequences and whatnot, good information and it\'s pretty neat.

However, like I said, didn\'t really do it for the wiki thing. I\'m sure it\'s good.

Your friendly neighborhood bag of bones,

-Drakomis

Thanks!

Should I do something for the 25th saying of \'my little pony\'?

Planning to add:

A SoundSystem! (plays midi (mid), ogg, and wav!)

3 sounds included (with compatibility for others in the .jar file!)

preLoad the sounds to reduce playing lag

command \'/sound \' and after the space, the name of a file you want to play! (extension must be given by you)

Program explodes after saying you-know-what 10 times

The three sounds included are

yakety-sax.mid

okiedokielokie.ogg

old_explode.ogg

Planning to add:

A SoundSystem! (plays midi (mid), ogg, and wav!)

3 sounds included (with compatibility for others in the .jar file!)

preLoad the sounds to reduce playing lag

command \'/sound \' and after the space, the name of a file you want to play! (extension must be given by you)

Program explodes after saying you-know-what 10 times

The three sounds included are

yakety-sax.mid

okiedokielokie.ogg

old_explode.ogg

Awesome, now I can listen to music while angering a computer and learning about the kerbals rocketry.

You know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know whatYou know what

I\'ve also changed the 25 ponies to 10 and it will explode.

Tested that if you put new sound files in, you can play it with /sound FILENAMEWITHEXTENSION

EDIT: I\'ve just realized that I\'ve finished version 1.1. Should I remove the old one and put up the new one?

I was thinking about adding a Rocket Mode to the wiki and you could have a rocket powered by a LFE with infinite fuel. You could say \'tup\' or \'tdown\' to move the throttle from 1 to 5. There would be rate of acceleration.

Probably not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.