New KSP RP forum in progress | NATION SETUP! | PLEASE JOIN!

MedwedianPresident

This is an alternate universe, you need not need this religon here. I don't want my government to be influenced by an religon, and I will never let it be. I want my nation to be given religous diversity, but no single religon and certainly no religon in government.

Well, those 'diverse religions' will have effected the society of your nation. I'm not saying you need to have a government religion, I specifically said earlier state atheist or secular governments are just fine. The issue simply is that there's more to a nation than it's current government. The USSR might well have been state atheist, that didn't prevent many of the people from being influenced, many of them heavily by the teachings of eastern orthodox christianity, whether they were actually religious or not.

Well, those 'diverse religions' will have effected the society of your nation. I'm not saying you need to have a government religion, I specifically said earlier state atheist or secular governments are just fine. The issue simply is that there's more to a nation than it's current government. The USSR might well have been state atheist, that didn't prevent many of the people from being influenced, many of them heavily by the teachings of eastern orthodox christianity, whether they were actually religious or not.

Yes, and I was also denied when I stated "Mixed Religon".

You need one single Religon, and that's an endorsement.

Moderator, please close. It's been derailed.

Yes, and I was also denied when I stated "Mixed Religon".

Multiple religions are fine. You just need to state what they actually are, and what influences they'll actually have had. 'Mixed religions' on it's own is completely meaningless.

I've got no dog in this fight since I'm not signing up for the roleplay but who says kerbals are religious? Religion has had /does have a major influence on human nations but I don't see why that should necessarily be so for kerbal nations.

I've got no dog in this fight since I'm not signing up for the roleplay but who says kerbals are religious? Religion has had /does have a major influence on human nations but I don't see why that should necessarily be so for kerbal nations.

Because the Kerbal Space Program RolePlay, was based upon the realism of real-life, within reason. At least, the RPs prior to the Main Forum bootoff.

We've both stated our points.

Can we please turn the topic back to where it was?

To peaceful discussion of this new roleplay forum?

Some people might not like the 'offical' KSPRP, and they should be allowed to branch off.

When you put it that way, yeah, Fine with me.

But just a friendly warning about Medwed: He's very persistent and very obsessive over Medwedia.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.