How'd you hear 'bout KSP?

Dimetime35c

was at a camp learning about robotics and noticed the instructors spent every spare second they could on their laptop. i walked over and all i saw were a bunch of different colored circles around what maybe was a sun. everytime i walked past he was on that screen, or one that maybe was earth. so i asked him what he was playing and he told me. so i went home and tried the demo. annnnnnd now i've logged well over 400 hours. since the day before .21 was released

I went to LANFest at the South-By-SouthWest (SXSW) Gaming Convention here in Austin over the weekend. One of the Tournaments that was held consisted of "Get as many kerbals on another planet as possible with no prep". Never heard of KSB before then so I locked my pc and went looking at others that were playing. I saw very detailed rockets built from scratch reach into the heavens. Then I saw my first catastrophic launch failure. I just had to get my hands on it to try it out! The guys running LANFest were nice enough to flung me the tourny copy (a locked down version of the game) the dev's gave them specifically for LANFest so I could mess around in it myself. An hour later I added KSP to my STEAM wishlist. Next paycheck I am going to pick it up officially.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.