Science Generating Mods

Zeniden

Hello Kerbals!

What mods do you recommend to install that give science rewards. This could include additional parts or some kind of mission. I am looking to generate science a little more efficiently. Thanks!

My favorite science mod is Station Science and I'm a big fan of it.

It adds a couple of very heavy modules (no new graphics, rearranged connected existing modules - but this is secondary in my view).

It gives a purpose to space stations - other than being refuel stations or cool looking engineering showoffs.

The heavy modules (10 to 40 tons) generate resources, which are consumed by lightweight experiment modules -> these work similar as existing science equipment. You can send the data back or bring the modules back to Kerbin for more science.

The science yield is good, but the effort is immense - so it is balanced in my opinion.

Here's something I built with it. Way too many parts thanks to the dish that serves no purpose at all - but ~500 tons of science and fuel behind it

vBdvSsW.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.