So, what's everybody playing right now?

going-to-the-MOON

I'm on KSP only occasionally now and waiting for the asteroid patch and 0.24 before really getting back into things. I've just discovered WoW so I'm playing that quite a lot at the moment.

So I guess your first name isn't Leroy, seeing as you just discovered WoW. (

)
Pebble, I'm like you, but I'm driving even real-er:

DUN DUN DUN

(F1 2013 pic here)

It's on sale 75% off, usually 64 dollars! :D

Yeah, since F1 2013's under $20 I think I'll buy that. I gave it a test drive Friday and rather liked it, even if the UI is bloatatious. (Do I REALLY need to wait for the game to load a virtual mechanics bay with animated characters on the dark side of the Uncanny Valley? More zoom-zoom, less load-load!)

But really, Destroyer, you ought to try Assetto Corsa. It's great.

Edited by pebble_garden

So I guess your first name isn't Leroy, seeing as you just discovered WoW. (
)

Yeah, since F1 2013's under $20 I think I'll buy that. I gave it a test drive Friday and rather liked it, even if the UI is bloatatious. (Do I REALLY need to wait for the game to load a virtual mechanics bay with animated characters on the dark side of the Uncanny Valley? More zoom-zoom, less load-load!)

But really, Destroyer, you ought to try Assetto Corsa. It's great.

Thinking aboat it. Sale, waiting for a sale.

Guest Space Cowboy

Well, I have been thinking I want to start learning Unity for the reason of making a new game based entirely on Space: 1999. It would be sandbox. The only knowns are the ability to fly all the ships in the series, and as much or all of the base as possible depicted in ridiculous detail. Lot of man hours.

Playing a little bit of the original Homeworld to get ready for this: http://www.homeworldremastered.com/

That's awesome, I loved the Homeworld series and will enjoy a version with updated graphics. Though since playing KSP I think I'll be disappointed by the inertialess, straight-line motion of the ships.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.