forum tools

kurja

I couldn't find a forum sub-forum, so I'll post here, go ahead and move if there's a better place - but could we get a 'mark as solved' button in the thread tools box, and maybe 'find your posts' and 'find your threads' in quick links, like at the ubuntu forums (which appear to use the same software)? Or better yet, a search for participated threads that have new posts since last visit. Few forums have that, but it's gold.

'Settings' page shows subscribed threads with new posts in them, but any thread in which you've posted is not included; only those you've manually subscribed to. Unless there's an option to automatically subscribe to a thread when a post is made, is there such option?

"Settings" -> "General Settings" (On left side) -> "Default Thread Subscription Mode" -> Change to "Through my control panel only".

I thought this was the default, but I may have changed it and forgotten about it. I think it will only affect threads you post in from then on, not older threads you've already posted in.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.