An Interview with an Kerbonaut

Poryy

The following is a transcript of an interview 6 years after Alby Kemwit's historic landing on Minmus.

Interviewer: So, how have you been since the landing?

Alby: Bored and annoyed. [Explicative] QSP sending up those [Explicative] Hyperion probes. It's like we lost all of our sense of adventure.

Interviewer: Well then. How do you feel about Enbly Kebbol's new book, The Children's guide to Space?

Alby:I made a list. First of all, Moho is not an [Explicative] brownie. Eve is not a grape, and...

Interviewer: Well how would you write it?

Alby: Like this. Enbly Kebbol, I hope you're taking notes.

Moho:

Apparently the lab boys are calling it a brownie. It's not. It's a big red-brown ball O' dirt. Same guys told me it had an atmosphere, but it's nowhere to be found. We can't get there with a Hyperion or Prometheus, not enough dV. Screw that. We're going there next Tuesday.

Eve:

Eve's purple, and all that Hyperion Eve told us is that it's purple. Anyway, it has an atmosphere of soup, and gravity like my ex-wife. The air, dirt, and water is poisonous, but we're still getting requests to land there by a 'Jebidiah Kerman' from accounting.

Gilly:

I'm calling Krem[Explicative] on this one. The lab boy need to do some work for once and clean the pebbles out of Hyperion Eve's camera.

Kerbin:

We're here now. Why do you care?

Mün:

It's a boring, gray ball of craters. Jeb was there, but he doesn't talk about it.

Minmus:

It's the reason I'm famous and sell Krem meat and all that junk. It was very turquiose, and when I tastes the sample it reminded me of mint ice cream. The lab boys almost wet their pants when I got a sample. Not sure why.

Duna:

If you want to learn about Duna, ask Durmount. He was actually there. Evidently it's red and white.

Ike:

It's a big ball of rock that orbits Duna. Not sure why it's so boring, but it is.

Jool:

Jool:

This giant [EXPLICATIVE] ball of gas is where all the dare devils go to aerobrake. How deep can you go?

Edited by Poryy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.