[Ongoing Dev] [0.23.5] Modular Kolonization System v0.16 (RELEASE) [05-10-2014]

RoverDude

Dezgard - it requires Extraplanetary Launchpads.

Yes I have the latest installed the issue is when I open the UI from the MLP select a ship to build for a split second the ship your building spawns then despawns and after that nothing happens, you can keep doing this.

Tried wih just mks and epl same effect and on a 32bit game.

Further testing and this only happens in career mode works fine in any other mode so I'm guessing it has to be setup with other parts? I have tried many different combos even a full base but still same thing happens.

this was in the log:

[EXC 12:05:08.196] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

ScienceAlert.ScienceAlertProfileManager.OnVesselCreate (.Vessel newVessel)

EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data)

Vessel.Initialize (Boolean fromShipAssembly)

ExLP.ExBuildControl.getBuildCost (.ConfigNode craft)

ExLP.ExBuildControl.LoadCraft (System.String filename, System.String flagname)

ExLP.ExBuildWindow.craftSelectComplete (System.String filename, System.String flagname)

CraftBrowser.drawList (Int32 id)

UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style)

Well many edits later and it was science alert that was causing it lol.

Edited by dezgard

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked a few million times. But I'm having an issue with my OKS oxygen generation. I have a Kerbatat, Habatat reing, Areoponic, Agricultrual, PDU, Command and a pioneer module with spare parts, biomasss, oxygen water and food. I have turned on the command, pdu, greenhouse, purify, habitat and composter. The air circulator is NOT on. The only governor I have on is for the command module. I have five kerbals all with very low stupidity, two in areo, two in kerbitat and one in pdu. Pretty much following your video completely. However everything stablizes but the Oxygen gen. For the life of me I can't figure out why.

I'm loving this so far, but at the same time I am so lost. Are there any good tutorials I'm not finding? I tried google but I think i found some outdated info, and nothing really complete, as there are tons of parts that I still have no real clue as to how they work, or if they need to be connected to a specific part.

For instance, the logistics and workspace minimodules, how do those work, do they match to specific bases or can they connect to anything, also, should i be using standard docking ports at all on these modules?

Sorry for all the questions, new to kerbal space, and definitely new to this mod, but loving it thus far.

I'm encountering this strange bug when I try and dock my MKS modules on Mun. It might be better to just show it:

QZWulAR.gif

If I try to return to my base through the space center the base is now about 10 m underground and then explodes. Is there anyway to fix this? Has anyone seen this before?

• 5 weeks later...

So looking forward to immersing myself in logistics and exploring this mod :) saving myself until I can support regular missions to Duna for my first colony though (and get the hang of launch windows, I am pretty new)

Great work though, can't wait to see how this develops further.

Or, if you're cheap (Like I am. :P) you can use hyperedit to teleport into orbit around Duna then use landing guidance, set the drop altitude and coordinates, and instantly go down near the surface, level yourself out, and land without using any fuel. This thing works miracles.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the mobile repair shop. The part description file says it costs 35000, and when I hover over the part in the VAB or SPH it says cost 35000 in the main description - and at the bottom of the part description window it says the cost is 8591. I have built a mobile repair shop on wheels, 21 parts altogether, and the total cost is *minus* 106. Is this a problem with my copy of MKS or is the problem within MKS itself?