KASRA - A KSP Community

KASRA

So are we going to use kOS?

Again , thanks for the idea and offering to support us in its implementation. We have decided after we have a firm base and have launched a few missions, we would want to use kOS to add to the hands on effect of KASRA

Thanks

KASRA team

Dear Kerbanaut,

Unfortunately, KASRA is having to postpone the scheduled rocket design meeting. This is because of frequent power outages we are experiencing, owing to the recent UK storms. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience and ask if anyone else could step in and host the meeting in the future if we have this problem again. We see these as teething problems and hope to iron them out as soon as possible.

Thanks

KASRA team

Thanks for the application Highlad, we appreciate the the offer you included offering to helping us with YouTube. We will be in touch shortly. We would like to take you up on your offer to help us with hosting meetings. Further details should be discussed via email.

Thanks

KASRA team

Our email is: [email protected]

Our website is: http://kasraforksp.wix.com/kasra

Hi forum,

I would personally like to apologise for any confusion. Were we are based has been hit by the recent UK storms. We are completely flooded. Unfortunately, KASRA isn't a top priority at the moment. We will start to organise a temporary hand over to Highlad if he is happy to help. Sorry for delays and we will get back to KASRA as soon as we can!

James

KASRA project leader

I feel kinda mean now :blush:

Sorry about the flooding man, It does look quite bad down there.

If you want me to help out with KASA while you get IRL stuff done, I'm happy to help out :)

Don't worry about it and thank you for the offer. Can we email you in a few days for help?

Thanks

KASRA team

• 3 weeks later...

KASRA would just like to send out a massive thanks to Highlad for getting everything up and running. We now have a great website for people to check for program updates and our first mission in the works. I urge you to check out the improved website and get involved in the KASRA movement. You can't miss it.

http://kasraforksp.wix.com/kasra

Any questions? Email us at [email protected]

Hi there!

If you haven't heard of KASRA (Kerbal Aeronautics and Space Research Agency) then take a look at our opening thread or our website.

In a nutshell, we are a bunch of folk who like playing KSP, we get together in a semi-professional environment and we work together like a real space agency. We have people who design rockets, we have astronauts, we have people like myself who organise everything, we have people on the ground, telling our astronauts what to do next, etc.

But we need more people! Right now we are organising for our newest mission, a mission to land on the Mün and return home. For this, we need you! Two heads are better than one!

So here are the jobs we need filled:

Flight Director

Astronaut

Trajectory Planner

There are more positions available, just take a look at the bottom of this page.

You can apply HERE!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :D

....yeah, and we can add senators to cut funding and add lots of red tape... Maybe even rule by committee... MOAR Bureaucracy!

oh, and just when the project is on the Launchpad they can cancel it!

It's like Christmas

Edited by Skyler4856

As flight director, I have a few questions:

1.) Will the first mission use any autopilot?

2.) If so, for which parts of the mission?

3.) Will we be using kOS or Mechjeb for the autopilot? I need to know soon so I can start writing the autopilot if we are using kOS.

4.) If we are using kOS, has anyone tested to make sure it is compatible with KMP? If not, we should do that soon.

5.) Should I get a snazzy white vest?

I don't get it. Is it done online with KMP? Will the astronauts and the enginners be the only ones actually playing?

Yep, KMP and Telemachus are two of the mods we will be using. The people that NEED to actually play the game are the astronauts and the engineers. Obviously other team members may want to test their plans and such in game before they continue.

As flight director, I have a few questions:

1.) Will the first mission use any autopilot?

2.) If so, for which parts of the mission?

3.) Will we be using kOS or Mechjeb for the autopilot? I need to know soon so I can start writing the autopilot if we are using kOS.

4.) If we are using kOS, has anyone tested to make sure it is compatible with KMP? If not, we should do that soon.

5.) Should I get a snazzy white vest?

Wether we will be using auto pilot or not will be decided at the design meeting tomorrow. If we will be using it, you will be informed (If you are not attending the meeting). :D

As for that snazzy white vest... yes. and a pair of cool shades.

Yep, KMP and Telemachus are two of the mods we will be using. The people that NEED to actually play the game are the astronauts and the engineers. Obviously other team members may want to test their plans and such in game before they continue.

Wether we will be using auto pilot or not will be decided at the design meeting tomorrow. If we will be using it, you will be informed (If you are not attending the meeting). :D

As for that snazzy white vest... yes. and a pair of cool shades.

If he can wear a vest, then I'm wearing a tuxedo

I still haven't gotten the invitation on Skype (my Skype name is Nettcod).

If he can wear a vest, then I'm wearing a tuxedo

It was supposed to be a reference to Gene Kranz.

Edited by nettcod

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.