B9 5.0 pre-release (with download)

K3-Chris

Hey there! I installed the mod into ksp with Active Texture Management and tried it in both the 32bit and 64bit versions but I don't have the HX fuselage parts. Did I miss something in the text or did I mess up the install??? :(

A big bridge would be useful with the big pieces -radially, like lack luster labs did- maybe with a giant window

Also sorry guys, but I'm new to the forum and I dont exactly know how everything works, so plz have pacience :P

(uh, i was forgetting about it: I'm italian, so my english may not be perfect)

Hey there! I installed the mod into ksp with Active Texture Management and tried it in both the 32bit and 64bit versions but I don't have the HX fuselage parts. Did I miss something in the text or did I mess up the install??? :(

Just try reinstalling B9. If it's only the HX parts that are missing then that should hopefully fix it.

Oh right forgot about that mod, yeah looks really neat, let me have a look at it, I don't think we'll bundle it but I can make the MFDs load that page if you had that mod. (Similar to how we got MJ and ScanSat and VesselViewer in the current MFD).

Great! Thanks for being so awesome about requests and such.

Re-installing the mod did nothing, maybe it's conflicting with my other mods. I'm currently using the latest MechJeb and SpacePlane Plus alongside Active Texture Management so I can run B9 in the 32bit launcher.

I saw on the download site that you guys are just finishing up paperwork for the new edition of b9 before the official release. Thank you for all your hard work in bringing this fantastic mod back in all of it's glory.

Side note, the HX endpieces would make for fairly awesome control pods/ bridges with little work

Edited by raziel420

It works like a charm. Just wanted to say that, and to give thanks to the modders, because I'm loving it. And why would you want a decoupler? Just SSTO the hell out of it! (The XL engines might be a bit OP):

JTML2HQ.png

gMLKMZe.png

BTW, my setup is 64 bit with Interstellar, EVE, KAS, Scansat, a couple of other things that shouldn't tax it much more like kethane, and active texture management in aggressive mode since I only have 4Gb of RAM. And as I said, it works beautifully :D

Rune. Note that it is a carrier with a huge hangar space (the three middle sections) and passenger space for 30.

You don't even need two I don't think. Docking ports will willingly decouple anything attached to them.

Huh, today I learn.

It's not. Probably because it uses a bunch of other mods.

Damn, what ones I would really like to make my own version of it then, I love UAV's and that is one of the prettiest designs I have seen in ages.

Damn, what ones I would really like to make my own version of it then, I love UAV's and that is one of the prettiest designs I have seen in ages.

That one is a bac9 original.

B9 + SPP + BahamutoDynamics for the little pop-up engines around the B9 Atlas engine.

Working on the MFDs, adding NavInstruments, Engine Igniter pages, working on the overall navigation (those 2 don't really fit into the current menus) and I thought of this:

kzYSTB1l.png

previously blank menu you pick page from has control labels, less guessing.

Quick question, are there any plans to make some changes to the HX1, HX2, and HX4 docking port systems, like

1) making them interchangeable? allowing 4 HX1 ports to connect to one HX4 port, etc

2) making them stock compatible? allowing stock 1.25m, 2.5m, 3.75m and 0.625m parts to dock to them

3) adding new 5m (a la KW Rocketry) docking ports?

4) adding connect nodes onto the HX2 and HX4 that reflect the number of docking ports? Right now, there's just one central node that limits assembly configurations.

And that's all that I could possibly nitpick from this amazing parts pack. Very well done!

A big bridge would be useful with the big pieces -radially, like lack luster labs did- maybe with a giant window

Also sorry guys, but I'm new to the forum and I dont exactly know how everything works, so plz have pacience :P

(uh, i was forgetting about it: I'm italian, so my english may not be perfect)

I second this, I'd love to have a bridge with awesome star-trek style IVAs with copilots, etc like in Star Citizen

Constellation_-_Imgur_(1).jpg

It works like a charm. Just wanted to say that, and to give thanks to the modders, because I'm loving it. And why would you want a decoupler? Just SSTO the hell out of it! (The XL engines might be a bit OP):

http://i.imgur.com/JTML2HQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/gMLKMZe.png

BTW, my setup is 64 bit with Interstellar, EVE, KAS, Scansat, a couple of other things that shouldn't tax it much more like kethane, and active texture management in aggressive mode since I only have 4Gb of RAM. And as I said, it works beautifully :D

Rune. Note that it is a carrier with a huge hangar space (the three middle sections) and passenger space for 30.

Oh my, are those lasers I see on the side? Awesome!