[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

From the picture of the models a few pages back it looks like they would be 1.25m, but that might be too small.

yeah it is defiantly 1.25. but that is too small. i could go with 1.5 and it would be just a tad over sized but I

Are there any plans about this thing? Maybe it also should be included in the pack.

tks_clip.jpg?w=633b1786

It is needed to resize the VA and to add just few new parts.

cannot see that image apparently.

awwh nice thanks :D yeah I had planned to make that I just am not sure what it is called. I would probably make it once more than 3 crew member vehicles come out. I would make that hold like 7 or 8 and be the KOSMOS version of the durgun Capsule. but I also plan to make the runabouts for the VA and whatever that thing is called.

I just found this on google images...

If this was in the pack that would be so awesome.

uraganb4.gif

I had plans for a vehicle like that at one point that I called the MKK. I\'m still learning how to model and texture effectively, so maybe some day I\'ll be the one to release it.

For some reason, I find your TKS extremally unresponsive to any kind of turn. It\'s RCS is simply too weak, or not positioned well.

Could that be related to using MechJeb instead of SAS+ASAS set?

For some reason, I find your TKS extremally unresponsive to any kind of turn. It\'s RCS is simply too weak, or not positioned well.

Could that be related to using MechJeb instead of SAS+ASAS set?

weak RCS is a problem with the game. for travel with H and N keys it is too powerful but for rotation it is pitiful. I think I might have a solution but I am not sure. I will have to test that today i suppos.

Edit: yes I will get a hot fix RCS out asap. I have fixed the problem :D

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=8932.0

anyway. made the part I have been meaning to make this whole time. Packaging trusses. ejectable places to put your strut connectors on so they eject once in orbit. should keep your stations perfectly structurally solid during launch.

packaging%20struts.png

Ok, seriously Cardie. You have GOT to stop using your insane jedi telepathy powers on me, stealing my ideas right out of my head, and then making parts exactly like the ones I was halfway through making, except a billion zillion times better in every measurable way.

Actually, no. Do not stop that. Continue doing exactly that, forever and ever.

Seriously. Billion zillion.

Edit: HOLYCRAP HOLYCRAP HOLYCRAP HOLYCRAP HOLYCRAP HOLYCRAP EVEN COOLER THAN I THOUGHT OMG YOU GUYS I\'M USING ALL CAPS BECAUSE IN MY HEAD I AM YELLING THIS YOU GUYS OMG!

You have done a very bad thing here, CBBP. You have given me powers that neither man nor kerbin was ever meant to wield. In the history of our peoples, this will be remembered as the tipping point. The point at which my full potential was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world . . .

Farside IV will rival small nations in size and population, and rival large nations in the death toll I cause in my myriad attempts. This is what you have wrought, CBBP. That is on you.

Also thanks to everyone else on the kosmos team. The souls of a thousand kerbins will haunt the tormented vacuum of space for all eternity, by your hands.

So, when\'s the update, Normak?

The Angara family is amazing, though a bit small for my liking. Also, did you done any upper stages or fairings for these rockets, CBBP?

You have given me powers that neither man nor kerbin was ever meant to wield. In the history of our peoples, this will be remembered as the tipping point. The point at which my full potential was unleashed upon an unsuspecting world . . .

Farside IV will rival small nations in size and population, and rival large nations in the death toll I cause in my myriad attempts. This is what you have wrought, CBBP. That is on you.

Also thanks to everyone else on the kosmos team. The souls of a thousand kerbins will haunt the tormented vacuum of space for all eternity, by your hands.

I have a bad feeling of the following events to come.

And it most likely involves 100 meter flying structures.

Kosmos team , you have worked wonders. Using the Angara I can now finally launch my 'Super Laika' class lander into a trans-munar trajectory!

Also , I am planning to make a mobile moon-habitat based on soviet designs out of your station modules and the cart-wheel plugins. It iwll be awesome , ill post pictures when I go my round-the-mun RV trip =P

I tried making a mobile munbase, but I seemed to run into trouble whenever I attached multiple carts to the same structure. When you try to turn, the lack of a differential between the carts causes them to tear the base apart.

Hmm, maybe now that C7 has unpowered landing gear . . .