[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Could you ask sarkun for help on integrating the MultiJoint code to the panels?

Depending on what plugin was used to generate electricity (Cephei\'s? Something else?) changing my panels to work with it should be very easy or just easy ;-).

i could not figure out how it works :P

I\'ve finished my own cfg parser, that should make creating your own animatable parts a LOT easier - sorta like defining your own attachment nodes. Would release today, but I\'ve got to test the parser on Windows Box too, and that must wait till tomorrow :)

I don\'t really like the idea of have several plugins. and I already have panels that do everything I want aside from animate. I dislike plugins for this reason lots of bi9ts and peices of what you want but no way to get one part to work with everything. so unless i can set 'animation = such and such ' for any part and it still function as it did but merely has animations now. I don;t think I will use it.

Thus why i think i would rather wait till squad adds animations OR r4m0n and Sakun get together and make all their stuff work together :P

Gah! I took yesterday off and got out of the house, and now CB has gotten so far ahead of me it\'s not even funny anymore. I\'m working on it!

hey dude take it easy we all love updates and new content but make sure you get some free time for yourself

same with you CBP don\'t forget to take some time off and stuff

Can\'t wait.

BTW, CBBP, I\'ve just had an idea for a future addition to rocket pack.

I\'d like to see a few 2m parts which would use your plugins. For example, a big, 4-nozzle atmospheric engine, a couple of fuel tanks (2m, 4m and 8m, for example) and a fairly big, but efficient 1-nozzle space engine. And of course, interstage shrouds and payload fairings, with a payload decoupler made to fit your stations. Those could come in really handy for very heavy lifting, Mun bases and other large payloads. The Angara looks a bit ridiculous when carrying a 1.5m station with multiple modules on top.

Sounds like a good idea. But are you sure it\'d be big enough? I hoped for a rocket which could fit a TKS or a MIR module on top inside a non-flared fairing.

Also, now that I think of it, if you could also make a 0.75m flange, fuel tank and a fairly strong engine, they could fit with a 1.5m set of parts to make a nice looking UR-500 (also known as the Proton). That would certainly come in handy for people who like a touch of realism in KSP. Not to mention the Proton looks really cool.

SSPP 3 and Angara 2 have been released. Sorry for the slight delay, Cardboard pointed out that I forgot to clear the mesh files before uploading to the Dropbox- a dumb mistake that means larger files and slower downloads. I redid all four of the archive files so that it should be ready to go.

I just hope this release goes better than the last update.

SSPP 3 and Angara 2 have been released. Sorry for the slight delay, Cardboard pointed out that I forgot to clear the mesh files before uploading to the Dropbox- a dumb mistake that means larger files and slower downloads. I redid all four of the archive files so that it should be ready to go.

I just hope this release goes better than the last update.

Hmm, I seem to remember something being said about ONLY including the compiled mesh files would work. It would also be easier for the downloader since they don\'t have to recompile the models upon the first load.

KW has proton like rocket but has yet to release it. beg him :) I am not really a fan of the proton :P

as for other rockets. don\'t worry. I have everything planned out but I can only work so fast :)

Well, I can pester Kyle or Winston for the actual Proton, but that wouldn\'t make 0.75m parts any less useful. Proton was the rocket I thought about when making this request, but they could also be used for other things that don\'t warrant a 1m engine, or as boosters for various medium sized rockets. A small flange, small tank and an engine to match would certainly have their uses.

Also, I think that the new release could use a few .craft files.

Is there a tutorial for how the VA capsule parts go together. I\'m confused. Some parts say they go over the capsule, and obviously you mount the parachute on top of that then its worded in the descriptions like parts over the parachute but I can\'t mount things over the parachute I\'m lost could you include a craft file so I can see how it all goes together?