[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

I find that staging the VA is pretty wonky. Like, if I put an RCS fuel part on a stage below it, it\'ll automatically consider the RCS part of the penultimate stage and even if I do drag the specific part\'s staging back to where it should be, using RCS will drain fuel from the VA\'s RCS fuel first.

As well as that, the same seems to go for just about any parts I try to stage the VA with, including placing engines and decouplers into the VA\'s stages, although this is more annoying than it is an actual problem since unlike the RCS, dragging the staging back to where it should be will allow the parts to work in their proper order.

this!

although, i thinks it be more of a ksp bugs.

I find that staging the VA is pretty wonky. Like, if I put an RCS fuel part on a stage below it, it\'ll automatically consider the RCS part of the penultimate stage and even if I do drag the specific part\'s staging back to where it should be, using RCS will drain fuel from the VA\'s RCS fuel first.

As well as that, the same seems to go for just about any parts I try to stage the VA with, including placing engines and decouplers into the VA\'s stages, although this is more annoying than it is an actual problem since unlike the RCS, dragging the staging back to where it should be will allow the parts to work in their proper order.

this is a common bug. RCS drainage is veyr weird for most things. it does not follow staging. i hqve compained about it several times but harvester has not repklied about it.

This problem also affected my Failcan rocket.

To fix those RCS issues you simply have to make sure that putting stuff above the pod is the last thing you do. I don\'t think this method will work with a standard bottom decoupler because I only tried it with a one whose staging is fixed. Fixed, as in the staging no longer bugs out when you build it. Link to the .cfg below.

Said .cfg -->http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10492850/things/part.cfg

Put it in the KOSMOS_VA_RRV_LockDown folder

I think I speak on behalf of the whole KOSMOS team saying that this is an official bugfix that will be included in the next release. Emphasis on 'I think'.

Guest meteorite 101

about that how did you balance that thing hey wait a minuet those parts where did you get the nodes i have the kosmos pack 1 and 2 but not the parts you have :-\