[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

yeah i will defiantly be doing low res pack. it is just with everything updatng so much currently it is sort of... well. low on the pole. plus people can easily make their own lower res pack lol. I will attempt to make one when SSPP comes along. need to get panels updated and hopefully nodes being done.

Yeah pretty sure as long as the aspect ratio is maintained it will still wrap correctly.

Right?

I\'ve got a bug here. On loading, when I get to the UUI docking nodes, it freezes up, even when I take them out, it still tries to load them. Here\'s the console log

Warning: Variable icon not found in RadialDecoupler Module!

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/b0bcff80449a48aa/Runtime/ExportGenerated/MacStandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

Part: \'/Users/anj/Desktop/Things/KSP .15/KSP.app/Contents/../../Parts/Kosmos_UUI_Capable_Dockur_Node/part.cfg\'

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/b0bcff80449a48aa/Runtime/ExportGenerated/MacStandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at KSPUtil.ParseVector4 (System.String vectorString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PartLoader.LoadMeshTangents (UnityEngine.GameObject[] models) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PartLoader.processGameObjects (UnityEngine.GameObject[] models) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PartLoader.doProcessPart (UnityEngine.GameObject[] mdls, Boolean partLabMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PartLoader.startPartAssembly (UnityEngine.GameObject[] mdls) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PartSerializer+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Sure, but I\'m pretty sure it is, I pulled all of your files out and KSP loaded just fine, I think I\'m gonna go through each different little Kosmos division to see what triggers it.

UPDATE 1: Took out the VA and Truss parts, along with the UUI docker nodes and it loads just fine.

UPD 2: Put the VA back in, still worked.

Sure, but I\'m pretty sure it is, I pulled all of your files out and KSP loaded just fine, I think I\'m gonna go through each different little Kosmos division to see what triggers it.

UPDATE 1: Took out the VA and Truss parts, along with the UUI docker nodes and it loads just fine.

UPD 2: Put the VA back in, still worked.

how odd lol. I guess I will recommend this to people having issues.

anyway... my days work.

Okay, I figured out the problem.

If it gets stuck on your UUI_Capable_Dockur_Node, go to its folder and delete the mesh, and restart the game. Fixed it for me, I\'m gonna test the rest later, but it seems that KSP just had trouble making the mesh the first time, and it messed everything up.

Well I have just about all the major pieces for LK made so I suppose I will give a little better pictures.

Basically it will be a bunch of items you use to land with :) It is modular so you can make anything from Typical lander to power packs to land with horizontally. I have a few more parts I want to make but will be taking a break to explore 0.15\'s added features :)

Possible future items. Slanted fuel blocks. internal engine. Battery, Small solar panel made for it. What do you think? what else should be made?

Minmus Almaz Base

MinmusAlmazBase.png

Standard Lander Configuration.

LK%20Lander%20Option.png

Those are fantastic, especially the VTOL landing tanks !

An idea: The LK lander had 'nesting engines', basically 4 small solid rockets on each leg pointing upwards. These would fire for a few seconds when the lander touched down to push the lander into the ground making it more stable. I\'m not sure how easy it bwould e to replicate these, but they might be fun.

Those are fantastic, especially the VTOL landing tanks !

An idea: The LK lander had 'nesting engines', basically 4 small solid rockets on each leg pointing upwards. These would fire for a few seconds when the lander touched down to push the lander into the ground making it more stable. I\'m not sure how easy it bwould e to replicate these, but they might be fun.

easily done with new part flipping and rendevous engines :)

as for the vtol engines they are just a series of LK parts :D it is module to do this with. Testing balancing of craft on runway is critical first lol.

Thanks to NovaS I was able to get Heating effects on the lander engine. Other engines soon to come. But several engines will be remodeled slightly with new advances in game tech and my skills. AKA I will re UV map them and reduce polys on some engines as their maps don\'t lend well to making heat maps and they just sort of need some redos as i have a better understanding of hwo they work now :)

Thanks%20Nova.png

how odd lol. I guess I will recommend this to people having issues.

anyway... my days work.

Looks great! How did you get the animations to work? Mine work perfect in Unity but do nothing in game.