First real station.. WHAT should I put up next?

Hi guys like the title states, it was a few days ago when I realized that I had never built an actual space station before.. I had put together interplanetary ships but not a station.

So I just now finished putting the kethane module on my "NEW" station.... What else should I send up now?

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Parts It has now.

1, station core, That thing in the center with the hitchhiker

2 observation module, the cupalus at the end.

3 Lab module, that lab on the end.

4 docking module, That four spoked wheel thing with docking ports.

5 an escape module, that big fat craft with the hitchhikers and the missing engine...dont ask

6 The tug, That cute little thing you see on the top with all the SAS units on it,...LOVE that thing!

7 kethane module. Do i really have to explain?

8 solar array, Im going to move that......maybe

Edited by Tidus Klein

Yes, fuel tanks are always very useful, and really open up the possibilities of having useful SSTO's (i can never get a SSTO to orbit without emptying the tanks, almost completely), which really creates some fun gameplay!

A module with some autonomous science probes, so you can always launch one, when needed. And a reactor and energy storage module to guarantee the stations functions in case of emergency like crashing into the solar panels f.e.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.