Interactive Kerbal for the Start Screen.

Hullo Guys! I've been madly obsessed with this game the last few months since I first downloaded it, point being I'm new and even though I've read the Forum Rules and looked for this in a previous post and think this post is new and not a repeat, if I'm not following rules correctly or you have any advice for me oh how to post please let me know! :)

So my suggestion is that it would be cool if the Kerbal on the Mun in the start screen was interactive, like his eyes followed your mouse and if you clicked on him he waved. Hit the space bar and he jumps, or if you move your cursor in a circle quickly he gets dizzy and falls. My idea was inspired by old Nintendo 64 games like Star Fox and Mario, so if you've played those you'll know what I'm getting at.

Thanks glad to be a NEW member of this awesome kommunity! :D

Cute idea!

I feel he should be doing some "Kerbally" things like bashing a crashed rocket with a hammer, accidentally opening visor, dropping delicate experiments on foot etc etc...

Maybe the WASD keys send him shooting off the screen in a blast of RCS!

given how the menu works and how unity works, it would be pretty easy.

in-fact you could make the Kerbal on the start menu a ragdoll if you liked..... in-fact you could have an entire mini game (but the menu might get in the way)

you simply drag and drop a Kerbal ragdoll onto the menu and add the terrain a collider. (unity FTW !)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.