Which games do you play?

Javster

Okay, you asked for it! :) Starting with free (usually open source) games (I prefer multi platform/ cross platform or web based): ancient warfare in 0 A.D., the Armagetron Tron clone, turn based tactical in Battle for Wesnoth, real time strategy Bos Wars, online tanks in BZ Flag, Freeciv strategy, RTS MegaGlest, Neverball, FPS Nexuiz, space sim Oolite, OpenArena, OpenTransportTycoon, MMORPG Ryzom, Scorched3D, the Sintel alpha (may need BlenderPlayer, which comes with Blender), TORCS racing, FPS Tremulous(been a while), TripleA board strategy, Unknown Horizons RTS, 3D space sim Vega Strike, Widelands RTS; Yo, Frankie!, Cube 2 FPS, PlaneShift role-play, Smokin' Guns, VDrift racer, Warsow run 'n gun, World of Padman little players, Exult, Racer and Bungie's Marathon trilogy. There's one called Alien Arena, which I've not yet played. With the proper old discs, there's Bungie's Myth II and with CrossOver, Unreal Gold.

For game purchases, I play the Half Life and Portal series, Machinarium, and the fairly gruesome (but no fighting?)Penumbra series. I miss some old games such as Myst, System Shock and Crimson Skies.

Edited by Dispatcher

Mostly just KSP and World of Tanks. Little bit of Minecraft and Civ 3, and I've got Shogun 2 sitting around waiting to get played. Really enjoyed the original, so want to wait until I've got enough time to give it a proper go.

I sometimes dabble in the war thunder arts, And sometimes some mirrors edge on xbox. World of tanks too.

Aside KSP. I also play planetside 2, But not alot due to my computer not being able to run it smoothly, Playble but definatley not smooth.

So yeah alot sometimes hehe.

What do I play? Kerbal Space Program! KSP, KSP, and some more KSP.

I suppose you want other games now, huh? Let's see...Faster Than Light, some Rimworld, a little bit of StarMade, and a little Minecraft now and then.

On my machine I've got:

KSP

Project CARS

Assetto Corsa

Ultima 7 - The Black Gate with Forge of Virtue expansion

Ultima 7 part 2 - Serpent Isle

MS Flight Simulator X with Acceleration Pack

London Control with Germany Radar

Medieval 2: Total War

Empire: Total War

Eador Genesis

Baldurs Gate 2, IWD, IWD 2

Jagged Alliance 2

Blood Bowl

Men of War Assault Squad 1 and 2

State of Decay Breakdown

Crusader Kings 2

Patrician IV

Star Ruler

Xenonauts

Dwarf Fortress

Here are the ones I'm currently playing:

- Grand Theft Auto V

- FTL: Faster Than Light

- Banished

Also play these occasionally:

- Civ 5 (great on Win8 touch)

- Forzas

- Dirt 2/3

- All the Lego games

- Portals (need to finish Portal 2...)

- Eufloria

- TrackMania United

- Euro Truck Simulator 2

- Team Fortress 2

- Company of Heroes (I haven't tried #2 yet)

- GTA4 (if only to do the

)

besides KSP i play:

-Random indie games (mostly ambient ones like proteus)

-Minecraft

-the call of duties

-Battlefield bad company 2

-space engine (if that's even considered a game)

• 2 weeks later...
still trying to complete a playthrough of Caveman2Cosmos, a truly epic sized Civ4 BTS mod

I'm probably gonna get Civ4, And BTW nice hitman agency profile pic. But also i do play minecraft but mostly just KSP because it's SO addicting.

I'm probably gonna get Civ4, And BTW nice hitman agency profile pic. But also i do play minecraft but mostly just KSP because it's SO addicting.

You won't be disappointed, In my opinion Civ 4 is a better game than Civ 5.

The avatar has no connection the Hitman games I'm afraid, for some reason I never got around to playing any of them.

It's an inverted MI5 symbol and there's a long story behind it but forum rules prevent me from discussing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.