Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

You are probably the first person ever to actually sink a ship in a KSP battle.

Yeah, I just realized that. :P

However, I'm somewhat nervous about aquatic combat now, since in theory any ship is equally likely to get pulled under by Kraken-forces.

So, I'll put my hat in the ring for iamonfire's "Battle Royale" of sorts...

2NFiFeh.png

My ship I used is an MU SX-3 Ingressor, christened the "Ember Celica" (props to you if ya get the reference. :))

All my SX-3s (variants) weigh roughly around 82 tons, this one weighing exactly that much. I also moved the Ember Celica off to a higher, more inclined orbit once I took the group pic.

Persist:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbgepmp74apjoec/persistent.sfs

Victory is a 194 ton double layered behemoth. She can hold off attacks fairly well and unlike on the old Temeraire, there's a gap between the two armour layers making it much more effective. If the 64bit update allows me to have about 100 more parts without lag then I will place hybrid armour over the heavy armour.

Also your ships look awesome.

your ships look awesome.

Thanks! I try and make 'em look their best while being a survivable as reasonably possible.

Also, I'm working on a mini-SSTO scout fighter, meant for quick hops to-and-from orbit, and for missions to Laythe, etc.

Test Flight 01:

UrS1rdN.png

Keep on the lookout for it on the Spacecraft Exchange, since all I need to do is a little more testing (ascent profile, firing range prac., etc.), and give it a proper paint job.

Victory is a 194 ton double layered behemoth. She can hold off attacks fairly well and unlike on the old Temeraire, there's a gap between the two armour layers making it much more effective.

And here I was, thinking I would be at the forefront of armoring technology when I finished the heavy cruiser I'm working on...

Maybe I'll focus on making the best small ships (frigates, destroyers) that I can, once I can figure out how to keep the insides of my ships from vaporizing on contact

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/82160-Realism-War-Game-(starting-GMT-0000-on-June-29)?p=1250866#post1250866

I'm sorry but WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! THEY'LL DISCUSS THE BLOODY RULES HERE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO A THREAD WE MADE!!!! BLOODY HELL MODERATORS!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!

Please don't go posting angry things on this thread. We don't want to get shut down.

FFA

The Free For All is ready. All orbits have been ramdomized.

First turn goes to MU SX-3 "Ember Celica"

Second turn goes to SNSS-Lucid

Third turn goes to PI MDARK "Noah" Battlecruiser

Forth turn goes to RIMS - Kirgard BB

presist

ScriptKitt3h your move.

Edited by iamonfire

gentlemens, i m only able too say that's this game cockpit too much to everyone, and dunno how to help with it at all. beside some good effort from all volounteer (scuse missspelling my english is a cockpit as well ...)

this is just an imminent it corail report that i m offering here as the crappy weird translator i am. and i try to be fine with that at best like every oneS

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
like every oneS i m the last&first & no 8 real sorry about that

Gentlemen' date=' i'm only able to say that this game's cockpit too much to everyone, and dunno how to help with it at all. beside some good effort from volunteers ('scuse misspelling, my english is a cockpit as well ...)

[/quote']

What does cockpit mean in this context?