Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club

Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Actually you've posted it on 3 threads. Andrew this is what people hate, it's called Self Advertising on threads that have nothing to do with your craft *Cough* UKSC *Cough* Voyager Labs *Cough*.

All right. So I'm guilty of 'self-advertising' while others spam pictures of their own crafts. XD Also, I'm supposed to submit one craft every month to the UKSC thread.

Also, I removed it since you seemed so annoyed by the post. Is Spartwo not allowed to post his 'old collection' of photos then? I'm just playing around with your logic. :)

Edited by andrew123

All right. So I'm guilty of 'self-advertising' while others spam pictures of their own crafts. XD Also, I'm supposed to submit one craft every month to the UKSC thread.

Do you see me and Jenkens spamming every bloody release? I haven't posted a single picture out of Voyager Labs from the Two Year Pack? How would you like if somebody came into your thread that didn't work for the company and began self advertising on your thread for you and your friends craft?

Do you see me and Jenkens spamming every bloody release? I haven't posted a single picture out of Voyager Labs from the Two Year Pack? How would you like if somebody came into your thread that didn't work for the company and began self advertising on your thread for you and your friends craft?

First of all, I stopped posting to VL due to your own request. (Do you see my post on 'your' thread? not at all.) And people constantly post pictures of their craft here. (PS: I removed the post here. Happy?)

I just don't want to .... off Spartwo by having moderators delete more posts. I suggest we stop this argument for the sake of Spartwo... .

Yes I am happy. And that didn't stop you when EVERYBODY was posting on VL to rub it in "Hey I have more free time than you. I can build better than you. I have jets that do the same thing better"

Please cut the drama. The whole point of this thread is friendly competition. Bragging is a part of that. People who have more time will make more crafts. That's just how it is.

Please cut the drama. The whole point of this thread is friendly competition. Bragging is a part of that. People who have more time will make more crafts. That's just how it is.

The point of this thread. Not mine, If you're going to spam do so here. Not on Voyager Labs.

The point of this thread. Not mine, If you're going to spam do so here. Not on Voyager Labs.

Then your request for my takedown of the post was unwarranted, no? - redacted -

I hope you get through whatever is happening.

Edited by andrew123

Just to prove how strong the Queen Liz Battlecruizer is, I launched a super heavy ICBM into it (well, more accurately, I hyperedited it to 500m above the ship and throttled up and pointed down XD ) and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Not only did it stay in one peice, but it managed to limp away, with power and weapons still operational.

(sorry bout the bad camera angle)

MyeQi4Z.jpg

JTQmhyE.jpg

QnFj8Y4.jpg

Qxs2Nid.jpg

59uzSGf.jpg

Hater Flame Tank .craft file plz? *heavy breathing*

Zekes how can a nonexistent company go to war against another nonexistent company? Especially when that's specifically against forum rules. Cut the drama.

corrected the wording.