Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

Test your naval prowess in this extravaganza of bullets,bombs and booms

Rules

1- The team with the last armed ship wins.

2- Each player takes it in turns to engage one target with one ship.

3- Ships engage in order of tonnage, lightest to heaviest. Once all ships are used the cycle repeats.

4- A ship is considered dead when the original 'core' of the ship is incapable of fulfilling two of these three goals unaided from other ships or onboard weapons...

+Sustaining power

+Moving

+Firing weapons.

5- Weapons can only be fired from the original ship core and must be used within the the same turn that they are fired.

6- Screenshots or videos documenting all moves are needed to complete a turn.

7- Players are not allowed to control enemy craft.

8- Players are not allowed to intentionally edit the orbit of enemy craft via weapons fire or any other method.

9- Any number of ships may be moved in a turn but only one may attack.

10- Ramming is disallowed.

11- Weapons stealing is allowed under the pretense that the parent ship is 'dead' and the weapons are disconnected from it.

12- Weapons must be fired within 2.5 km.

13- Surface to orbit weapons may be fired once per turn,and are exempt from rule 12.

14- All moves must be done manually, without the aid of autopilots.

15- A team may forfeit the game at any point, resulting in a loss unless both are in agreement.

16- Any mods which affect craft or persistence files are forbidden.

Carriers

1-The total mass of carriers includes fighters and any other items being carried.

2-Ships onboard carriers cannot have munitions larger than 1.5m diameter.

3-Carrier fighters have a mass limit of 10 tons,anything heavier will be included as another ship.

4-Carriers will take turns in the standard order.

5-Carriers may not use heavy armor* higher than 30% surface area.

6-All fighters must return to the carrier by the end of the turn.

7-Carriers can not have their own offensive weapons.

Battle settings are made in the following fashion.

-Body

-Special rules/rule exclusions

-Maximum number of craft

-Maximum total mass

-Use of K-drive,yes/no

(These are recommended to be negotiated)

Scoreboard

Zekes:2

WarEagle1:2

DaemonCaptrix:1

AvronMullican:0

Tarzan:0

Megalodon 720:-1

RocketscientistV:-1

ScriptKitt3h:-3

*Anything with an impact higher than 15m/s (this just includes plate)

Note:company in 3rd person nor add excessive story to your turns(more than 5 lines each)Z

Edited by Spartwo

yJdlSlN.jpg?1

Fleet Admiral: War Eagle 1

Ships of the Line

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Battle Record: 6 wins:2 loss: 1 draw (carried over from the first battle thread)

Current Win Streak: 6

NOTE* Any new players in need of a ship, I have ships for donation. None have seen combat. These ships were attempts at new ships but do not live up to what I desire. Still good ships though

First come first server. PM me if you want one.

Limit one ship per player

Edited by War Eagle 1

13584964865_dbf34a4cc6.jpg

Player: Turd Ferguson

(Working on putting together an IMGUR gallery with up to date craft screenshots)

GEN II Craft:

Mk. 14-X5 "Heavy" ~110t

Mk. 18 "Light" ~60t

Mk. 20-X3 "Ultralight" ~25t

Micro Impactor III ~5.9t

GEN III Craft:

Mk. 28-X3 "Super-Heavy" ~120t

Mk. 24-X3 "Super-Light" ~40t (Still needs to be armed... When I get a chance)

Micro Impactor V ~8.7t

Edited by Turd

"Evil laugh" I can finally start the creation of the infinity-class I scrapped dozens of times.

Also, my standard sabre class starfighter:

My flagship:

Time to download ARM.

Also, taking up Korra AMV video editing again. My gtx 760 cuda acceleration is rather helpful.

Edited by andrew123

@War Eagle:

Haha your Triumphant looks like a yellow Trident. It even starts with "Tri". Was that intentional?

The bow of the ship that holds the cannon was intentional as that was the best way I could think to fire the weapon. As far the naming no that wasn't. I just felt it was a Triumph in finally making a cannon ship, and it works with my biblical naming theme.

On another note, I guess the one post rule is lifted?

Hehe... impulse manifolds are about to be upgraded.

On a random note:

cries. why does the m6e ssd have to be so expensive... I will be stuck with my decade old hdds. I might just get an intel ssd for that price, or the 256 gb 840 evo.

http://www.techspot.com/news/56255-plextor-m6e-pcie-solid-state-drive-available-in-128gb-256gb-and-512gb-capacities-starting-april-7.html

Edited by andrew123

@War Eagle 1

Lots of patience. The Paris class holds a minimum of 8 anti capital ship torpedoes and can be fitted with a super-mac. I also just finished with a charon class frigate for throwaway combat duties. The Charon class is not made to survive massive damage while having long range, high acceleration, large weapons loadout (similar to a midget version of the Paris Class weapons systems), and decent armor that... may have a, er, large series of trade-offs.

Actually, I am going to redesign the back of the Charon Class with a simple modification to fix that weakness.

Edited by andrew123

@War Eagle 1

Lots of patience. The Paris class holds a minimum of 8 anti capital ship torpedoes and can be fitted with a super-mac. I also just finished with a charon class frigate for throwaway combat duties. The Charon class is not made to survive massive damage while having long range, high acceleration, large weapons loadout (similar to a midget version of the Paris Class weapons systems), and decent armor that... may have a, er, large series of trade-offs.

Actually, I am going to redesign the back of the Charon Class with a simple modification to fix that weakness.

I meant the mass of them. They would be way to heavy for most battles.

I would have to use my dreadnoughts only to be compatable

@War Eagle 1

What is the mass on those? They each look like they weigh over 100t.

Attention Noobs

Im adding 4 new craft for my donations.

All 4 are Ion fighters.

Im offering a get one get another free on these only (get one ion fighter, get the drone version of it too)

Will post pics tomorrow

For those who don't know how to build ships or basic weapons, many of my ships are available for download on my company page (in my signature). They're not the best, but they're examples of all the latest tech, allowing you to learn how things are put together so you can build something better.

@War Eagle 1

I have heavy fighters. They're called Destructors. The only problem is they're big for fighters.

P.S. What do you think of the new Phoenix Aerospace paint scheme? Orange, black and white.

I think Id like to see it with the new update to kerbpaint

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/50008-0-23-KerbPaint-Paint-layering-for-parts-%28September-23rd%29-%28Same-Old-Still-Works%21%29/page30