ARM Pack [0.23.5] Mod Compatibility Thread

DMagic

Could someone confirm RemoteTech2?

Buggy in .23, why would it be any better in .23.5? Author has said wait until .24

What about people who wants to play on 0.23 ?

Does any kind of list like "backward compatible mods" make sense ?

(just because last KAS release DON'T work with 0.23 sadely).

Stop updating your addons?

I love how everyone panics when a new update comes out (including me :P) I want to update but I don't want to lose my save, especially due to how much time and effort I put into getting to the last node on the tech tree for interstellar (so close but not yet! ): ) I put over a 500 hours into 0.23 alone

Anyone know about Firespitter or mods dependent on it? I'd like to add a note about that given how commonly it is used.

KSO/Kerbin Mini Shuttle is dependent on Firespitter, and that works, so at least the plugin still works. Can't say for the rest of the pack.

EDIT: Firespitter's been updated officially.

Edited by AngusJimiKeith

^Does PartCatalog go by what subfolder the parts are in in GameData? If so, the new parts are in NASAmission, not Squad.

I checked that,it doesn't show up as a sub folder and none of the parts show up under "all".

All my mods seem to be working fine, save copied over with no issues, scansat maps are still there. I updated all the mods, of course.

In .23.5, I actually am getting much better performance, to my surprise and delight