ARM Pack [0.23.5] Mod Compatibility Thread

DMagic

after ARM update, i'm having EVA'ing on runway/launch pad (or anywhere else) causes instant "bail out" death. I have switched to TAC until update schedule for ECLSS is back on track. I will write a TAC based set of cfg/s to get stff like FASA and Soviet pack converted to TAC for anyone interested. Seeing that TAC now tracks resources of all craft and is more often updated i suggest we all switch over to in untill we can welcome ASMI back to the community after his personal/family issues are happily sorted out. Best of lucjk ASMI i hope that everything works out for the best and wish you the best of luck. (personally i love ECLSS more than TAC, so dont think this is ECLSS hating)

Edit: I can confirm that my KSP email list friends all have ECLSS related errors, its 100% not ARM friendly

I've reinstalled all my mods and everything works as it should. But my parts are really wobbly. I don't know if it's because of the new update or if it's a bug.

My large KW rockets wobble like wet noodles during launch when they where rock solid before. I think it's because of the things Kerbal Joint Reinforcement changed.

I'm going to try and tweak some thing and see if they become sturdier. I'll report back with results.

I've reinstalled all my mods and everything works as it should. But my parts are really wobbly. I don't know if it's because of the new update or if it's a bug.

My large KW rockets wobble like wet noodles during launch when they where rock solid before. I think it's because of the things Kerbal Joint Reinforcement changed.

I'm going to try and tweak some thing and see if they become sturdier. I'll report back with results.

This is due to the node size change that squad implemented, check the first post for a link to ferram's post explaining it.

Vanguard Technologies EVA Parachutes is working fine for me (latest release version).

If you experience problems with parachutes not showing up, make sure you installed the latest version of the plugin and the parachute mod and that you did so correctly (make sure GameData\VNG\parachute\model.mu exists!).

Universe replacer works fine

Navyfish docking alignment indicator working as usual

Romfarer's Lazor docking cam is A'okay

Root part selector works like it's supposed too.

Those are all plugins but still...

Kerbal Construction Time has an update specifically for 0.23.5. The first version of the update had a bug that I fixed, the latest version should be working just fine now (well, as good as it was working with 0.23 at least).

Link in my sig, or here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/69310-WIP-0-23-5-Kerbal-Construction-Time-PreRelease-4c-%284-1-14%29

Universe replacer works fine

Navyfish docking alignment indicator working as usual

Romfarer's Lazor docking cam is A'okay

Root part selector works like it's supposed too.

Those are all plugins but still...

Plugins are the most likely thing to break. (I still have mod parts from .17ish floating around that still work)

My spacesuits work ok but have a small issue with a flag possibly appearing on EVA if no jetpack is used. TextureReplacer has all ready been updated and I'm half way through a fix but bug is very minor.

anyone know if the shuttle engine mod is working fine?

edit: i tested it, its alright, but it seems something is messed up a bit

edit#2: working with no issues know!

Edited by manatee321