ARM Pack [0.23.5] Mod Compatibility Thread

DMagic

Interstellar is working as appropriate

Kerbal Construction time is working as appropriate (Must have latest build)

Perfectrons and L.E.S are working as appropriate.

Chatterer is working as appropriate.

Working in Career: I have these mods installed

Acheivements

toolbar

boulder texture compress

engr redux - not sure

graphotron - not sure

hyperedit

kotysoft

mechjeb2

mission controller

nasamission

final fonrtier

planet factory **********

precise node

remote tech 2

romfarer lazor

scansat

resource transfer panet

station science kuargs????

tree edit

warp plugin

All of these have been tested singularly to work to some extent and not break the game;

Planet factory - Works as follows: Use hyperedit to add 10000000000000000 velocity to Serious and Joker to get them out of the system; this may have to be done even after a mission is completed and the game is restarted; I have yet to verify new asteroid production is not interfered with...this is the first thing that must be checked on game start...if they can get rid of STARS with HIGH GRAVITY in this mod it will not affect new asteroid production.

cdr zeta

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but you can get Module Manager version 2.0.1 from GitHub, which has given me no issues in KSP 0.23.5. The original post and link to the new Module Manager can be found here.

Edit:

--Content Cut--

Edit 2:

Nevermind, wasn't really thinking when I said that. Set up the folder permissions rather than running as admin.

Edited by DragonDude
I was being dumb.

Edit:

Also, anyone having major issues with plugins, make sure you are running KSP as admin or ensure it is in a location where it can access its files. I never had an issue before 0.23.5, but now I have to run as admin.

No. If running KSP as admin solves your issues, then figure out what permissions it needs and setup a user with those. Do not run any game, ever, as admin. That's basic computer hygiene, but add the fact that KSP is running community-generated code (mods) and you are just asked for trouble. If you cannot get along without running KSP as admin/root, then setup an OS (I suggest ubuntu) dedicated to KSP and use it for nothing else whatsoever.

Admin and root are for admin tasked, not everyday use.

humm is this module manager 2.0.1 really an "official release" going from 1.5.7 to 2.0.1 seems iffy at best, anyone tried it and had good results?

It's by the original author of MM, who has now returned (sarbian was maintaining MM in ialdabaoth's absence). So yeah.

Heard one person it didn't work for in the thread though; I've been AFK moving for the past forever so I have little testing experience with it as yet (seems fine).

Does anyone know how Lazor, Tarsier and NovaPunch is doing?

Lazor and NP work fine. Note that I've stripped my NP folder of most things, leaving only a couple engines and some tanks that I use, so I can't speak for all things...