ARM Pack [0.23.5] Mod Compatibility Thread

DMagic

I would be updating this but the forum doesn't seem to want to let me. It's probably safe to say that most of the mods listed won't have 0.23.5 specific problems except for those already noted.

Parts mod should be OK except for those with incorrect connection node sizes.

For the record: Version 0.15 of RasterPropMonitor is explicitly compiled for 0.23.5 and supports some of the new features (though not all of them just yet). I'm pretty sure nothing is broken, at least. :)

EDIT: BobCat's Soviet Pack does work, unless you dock something with soviet parts. I found that some parts do work with ARM parts, but it's not like I'm using them anyway. I have NovaPunch, KW, BobCat's stuff(well some of it), WorldSpace, Horizon Aeronautics, and FASA! :D

Edited by KyleofKerbin

WorldSpace functions properly. I haven't had any issue with it yet!

EDIT: BobCat American Pack is OK. It is still a bit buggy, but it's alright. Same goes for someone's Japanese parts pack. :)

-Horizon Aeronautics works also. As far as I'm concerned, it is also practically bug-free. :D

Edited by KyleofKerbin

Infernal Robotics .14 is out and working fine

With the greatest respect there seem to several recent comments and also my own feeble attempts that 0.14 is still broken. Rotatrons not working, open hinges not working...

With the greatest respect there seem to several recent comments and also my own feeble attempts that 0.14 is still broken. Rotatrons not working, open hinges not working...

Correction and I am so sorry - entirely my mistake - reinstalling latest fixed it. Ignore my previous comment.

Bumping thread because it keeps coming top of my search results :)

KW has some odd issues. It all seems to work but any rocket I build with KW parts seems to take much longer for loading. This problem gets worse as the number of kw parts increases.

• 2 weeks later...

@any moderator who read this: could it be possible to make this thread sticky (at least for some months) as it is very useful and become to be "buried" on the forum. Unless someone won't like the idea.

Thanks for making it sticky :cool:

Edited by Justin Kerbice
sticky thanks :P

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to make all the resources from one particular mod work with another, or is that a completely fruitless endeavour? I'm trying to make all of the mods I've installed work in tandem but I want to know if that's even possible before I start possibly wasting my time...