[1.02] Vertical Propulsion Emporium. v0.22b (10th may 2015)

Kerb-fu

Ok, I now have some days off, I hope I can do something constructive with them...:D

I am doing some retexturing and emmisive textures, but does anyone have an sugestions or problems they need fixed while i am back in the saddle

I cant believe i looked at this thread a few day's ago and didnt noticed it was released and not just a proof on concept. WORST time for my isp to shut down my net for a few day's.

Great work on the textures.

I dont know if its me (due to my dodgy connection) but when i did try to grab this off spaceport, it did come up with a invalid zipfile. I tried it twice with same results. I had to goto your drop box link, save it to mine, then d/l and it worked fine that way.

That is with version 16a

can you change the landing legs so instead of using the landing leg module they use a model animate module? like with modded cargo bays? i think because your landing legs dont have suspension but the landing leg module requires suspension transform, so it makes null references to the log.if you use the model animate thing , it should work better.

can you change the landing legs so instead of using the landing leg module they use a model animate module? like with modded cargo bays? i think because your landing legs dont have suspension but the landing leg module requires suspension transform, so it makes null references to the log.if you use the model animate thing , it should work better.

As soon as i can figure out the suspension heirarchy the legs will get upgraded :)

As soon as i can figure out the suspension heirarchy the legs will get upgraded :)

well thats nice, but maybe just for now as a sort of quick fix, change the module that animates it for now and then add the suspension stuff and the landing leg module back in a later update?

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just spotted this thread - may I say 'jolly well done!'. I was thinking of looking into how one might retexture stock parts to get a somewhat Steampunkesque look to things, but this mod far exceeds anything I could manage. I shall instruct the head buyer at the Bannister & Moore Engineering Works to sort out a contract for supply of parts from your good selves forthwith.

Yours,

Miss Esme Moore

• 2 weeks later...
I've only just spotted this thread - may I say 'jolly well done!'. I was thinking of looking into how one might retexture stock parts to get a somewhat Steampunkesque look to things, but this mod far exceeds anything I could manage. I shall instruct the head buyer at the Bannister & Moore Engineering Works to sort out a contract for supply of parts from your good selves forthwith.

Yours,

Miss Esme Moore

My dear miss Moore

My most effusive thanks for your support of my small venture.

Your humble servant,

P. Kerbenstein

dont die on me. we need your awesome steampunkness!!

Due to a small setback, a fire most definately not caused by the early detonation of one of the proffesors doomsday weapons.... ahem, anyway....

Once the workshop can be moved out of the crater into a new premises, business will resume as normal.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.