[1.02] Vertical Propulsion Emporium. v0.22b (10th may 2015)

Kerb-fu

Don't worry about lack of time or inspiration. As far as I am concerned, the mod as it is now is just brilliant and if you add nothing more to it then it won't bother me.

Thankyou for that, Im currently trying to force myself to improve the suspension on the legs and make better wheels etc...

• 2 weeks later...
Thankyou for that, Im currently trying to force myself to improve the suspension on the legs and make better wheels etc...

I would love to see some asteroid grabber part decorated in proper copper and leather and cogwork... Maybe it's time to learn how to create Unity 3D models :-)

In case someone likes to use RemoteTech in a Steampunky way, here is my ModuleManager config file for the Voice Transmogrificator:

@PART[VoiceTransmogrificationset]

{

!MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleRTAntenna

Mode0OmniRange = 0

Mode1OmniRange = 2500000

MaxQ = 6000

DeployFxModules = 0

TRANSMITTER

{

PacketInterval = 0.3

PacketSize = 2

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleSPUPassive

}

}

In case someone likes to use RemoteTech in a Steampunky way, here is my ModuleManager config file for the Voice Transmogrificator:

@PART[VoiceTransmogrificationset]

{

!MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleRTAntenna

Mode0OmniRange = 0

Mode1OmniRange = 2500000

MaxQ = 6000

DeployFxModules = 0

TRANSMITTER

{

PacketInterval = 0.3

PacketSize = 2

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleSPUPassive

}

}

cool, thankyou for sharing that on to us

I would love to see some asteroid grabber part decorated in proper copper and leather and cogwork... Maybe it's time to learn how to create Unity 3D models :-)

I cant promise anything, I haven't tried modelling anything like the grabber, looks like it would be fun (and painful) to work it out

• 2 weeks later...
Screenie showing a few bits of the mod. Nothing major but it's a pic I like.

https://flic.kr/p/oJh6FT

Still on quite an old version so don't know if you've updated those science bits, but I'm assuming not.

Nice snapshot.

I must admit I have been occupied elsewhere for a bit, However I have a few new parts on test, and repairs for a 0.25 compatibility fix, so I will be putting a new version out soon

I just downloaded this for the first time, simply because it looks awesome.

But why exactly are you still linking to spaceport for the KerbolQuest Jetpack plugin...?

The proper link would be this one I guess: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/51624-WIP-KerbolQuest-Jetpacks-Beta?p=677004&viewfull=1#post677004

Although it says 0.23...

OK just made some solar sails.... they work as thrusters, power depends on angle to sun, and you can throttle them and turn them off (who needs logic and physics!) :sticktongue:

STOP MAKING US SALIVATE, JUST RELEASE IT MAN :sticktongue:

Ah, seriously, take as much time as you require, but be aware that you are torturing some of us :D

STOP MAKING US SALIVATE, JUST RELEASE IT MAN :sticktongue:

Ah, seriously, take as much time as you require, but be aware that you are torturing some of us :D

Salivation is good for the digestion process...

anyway, I put out the new release yesterday :cool:. links are on the first page post

I just downloaded this for the first time, simply because it looks awesome.

But why exactly are you still linking to spaceport for the KerbolQuest Jetpack plugin...?

The proper link would be this one I guess: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/51624-WIP-KerbolQuest-Jetpacks-Beta?p=677004&viewfull=1#post677004

Although it says 0.23...

Thanks for the link, I have updated the main page with the info :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.